Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I disbelieve 4 lions and Gul Khan (Page 9)

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Let Barun leave ...let they end IPKKND..with SARUN only.

i want none to work with this pathatic PH.

Pray Barun gets anather serial...as a lead...

above all i want his name clear from this mess created by Gul maata.

Releasing this Video...and sending her chamchas to IF and other social sites...saying BARUN  IS IN GOOD TERMS WITH HER...may be a few can buy her story...but majority wont...

we will fight...real Barun fans will fight for his dignity.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanakanksha_a

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Its a game for her...see IPK is a gold mine n SP is reaping it...so she wants to end it but SP doesnt...n in this fight Barun has been made the scapegoat...poor him...but God is great...truth should win...call Sp n eat their heads... thats the best...CALL SP...plzzz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

musicfan5MrDarcyfanrima

Arshimaddy Senior Member
Arshimaddy
Arshimaddy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
staying in non star plus country, i have called 5 times to SP...

and I'm not going to stop again .. going to  spam their inbox now

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

musicfan5MrDarcyfanrimaFazila~

Anushkakaur21 Senior Member
Anushkakaur21
Anushkakaur21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged

Hi Rima

You said exactly wot I feel!!!

Some are blaming GUL, some Barun.

But come to think of it and analysing the whole situation!!

-         The PH had clearly said 'the story has run its course'!!!

-         They themselves leaked the news of Barun notice to a former journalist and defended her.

-         Actors are quitting

-         They all putting all their efforts onto the new show!!!

-         Til this day, why mamaji all of sudden left??? 

Barun has given interviews saying 'he on a break', but other are saying different tryin to make him look like a liar!!

I don't know exactly wot goin on but from wot I can say is definitely the PH and Gul at fault and there is definitely some dirty politics going on!!!

You have to understand in the entertainment industry

For example in bollywood some actors have been made to deny certain truths!!!  I know this for a fact that there a lot that goes on the bollywood industry which is even more shocking!!

Barun does not come from a filmy background from wot I can gather.  He got no uncle, dad, mum in the film or tv industry so it will be more difficult to defend himself I would think.

All we asking is to keep Barun till the end or end the serial with a happy ending with ARSHI by SARUN!!!

So KEEP SPAMMING THEIR MAILBOXES AND CALL THEM REGARDLESS OF ANY NEWS YOU ARE GIVEN.

Ps They still not disclose why Lamxi has left!!! lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

asr13GoGreenMrDarcyfanrimaFazila~

MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
I dont trust 4 Lions OR SP anymore! They are corporations! Barun is an individual! When a corporate giant goes against you, you are usually on the losing end! In his case, he is stuck in the middle of two Golaith's!!

Barun is being made to say whatever will save face for PH and SP! They are too greedy to end this show the way the FANS want! IF they cant retain Barun, we wanted a ARSHI happy ending with SARUN! But they are trying to cheat us of both!

WONT stop! SP cant disrespect their audience like this! PH has had MANY issues for a long time! This is one ROYAL mess and us the fans who made this show such a CULT HIT are left in the lurch! They made us LOVE ARSHI and SARUN, and now we are stuck!!

MAD AS HELL!

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 November 2012 at 3:20am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahi122SaraJLasr13fleursvandana.sagarFazila~rima

vandana.sagar IF-Stunnerz
vandana.sagar
vandana.sagar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
What if they all including Barun think that this is all for just a while and we will soon forget and move ahead ...maybe neither are interested in refining him and he in staying back! 
What they don't understand is that it's better to end it now then to try and milk the golden cow till it dies! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
You Know I happily Accept to be a bitch n Be hated around cuz of my Attitude !! cuz Not once but many times i have seen Goodness always Back fires :) ! n This time we all Know How Sanaya n Barun r n today their esp Baruns Down to Earth Nature n goodness is Backfiring on him !! cuz eh will never Say anything against gul ! I mean Come on Why all over sudden gul Praises ! not just by Sobti but Abhaas All over sudden :S !! 

people blaming Sobti, Think of it ! which so called professional PH come n See we ran out of ideas Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

asr13rima

ashmir24 Goldie
ashmir24
ashmir24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:27am | IP Logged
you justified it with proper points.
As a good person nd the one actor who is so much dedicated to his work,who is ver genuine with the charater and the work he do,who always  use admire what he  did,never ever will take a break to spend time with his family and take some rest.
 Baun will never take sucha desision ,without showing any justice to the characer ,which is the best character which made barun to  this position.the charater that any such actor would like to get in that shoe.the character which is  in the world famous indian show.
So that it self is an example for barun took the decision to stay away fromt the show is not some thing the actor made by himself but othres made him do so..
will do as you said ,let us get back our show and the actor.

Edited by ashmir24 - 12 November 2012 at 4:16am

Go to top