Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I disbelieve 4 lions and Gul Khan (Page 6)

Naz_nisar IF-Sizzlerz
Naz_nisar
Naz_nisar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Awesome post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

fangurrl IF-Dazzler
fangurrl
fangurrl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
am mailing them and calling them continuously..
thanx for this encouraging post..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shagun-rocksrima

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:37am | IP Logged
the PH does suck badly...
never in the history of television have i seen a this pathetic PH cuming up with such a statement in public...n i thought palki n cinevistas were bad!!lol!

but i also do not believe that barun is a scapegoat...he is not a saint...he wants a break to relax with his wife ,that audio fm i felt was genuine...n the Ph r repeatedly givin shitty tracks,so he put his paprs down...i wont say he is forced...he is not a 5 yr old lost in the woods...but yes,there hav been issues with the PH its certain,otherwise how cum so many ppl want to quit like a herd together?
so i guess with the PH wanting to shut stop,the channel not wanting to 'lose their money making machine'n barun wanting a break to chill out,we fans r suffering amidst it all!
its a pathetic hotch-potch n the blame game still continues with the media adding fuel to the fire coming up with contradictory articles every few hours!!

Edited by medha16 - 12 November 2012 at 2:58am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanDalmuthuyaprettypririma

meeyaa Senior Member
meeyaa
meeyaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Rima

Just one question

How to let Barun know that he has soo many people on his side. Does he even know. I want him by our side and us by his side. That is the only winning combination for us. Now we are just being villains.

Regards

crackerszone Goldie
crackerszone
crackerszone

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
Dont stop ppl..Keep up da fight

rima

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

Originally posted by rima

rima the same production house opened their mouths to save DKS track through the pathetic Daljeet interview where she herself could not differentiate from the character she is portraying all she bothered was screen space ! not getting in the details now but yes she was such a pain

this PH does support the actor when they wanna prove some thing to defend themselves

but in Barun's case it might go against them which is why they do not support

Double standards grow in the Show, Actors & Costumes gosh who will watch their shows now or even any show where Daljeet acts ??

true harshu
with DB they gave in so much
why?
and for barun
nothing
kyun?
you are very right

that shows - if not for hate emails & star plus must have interfered they would have continued showing Anjali as Khushi's saut & Daljeet would still suck at acting & wear transparent saris !
this also means that they might repeat this same state in all their shows - but now that ppl are finding out it might stop who knows ??

harshu
let them make DB the heroine
as i said once
there will be 0 audience

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefanakanksha_ashagun-rocksDalmuthuyafleursprettypriOmNaMaSteOm

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged

rima the same production house opened their mouths to save DKS track through the pathetic Daljeet interview where she herself could not differentiate from the character she is portraying all she bothered was screen space ! not getting in the details now but yes she was such a pain

this PH does support the actor when they wanna prove some thing to defend themselves

but in Barun's case it might go against them which is why they do not support

Double standards grow in the Show, Actors & Costumes gosh who will watch their shows now or even any show where Daljeet acts ??

That was them supporting the actor against the viewers in fact..here if they are right they would have done the same thing..
In case of DB the tack had angered viewers and the pathetic intview angered them more..
Initially I had trouble believing a PH that bent double for DB would let Barun go...I admit I was sceptical even..but seeing the state now have to say there can't be smoke without fire..
The saddest thing is..they are ruining their own show and our wonderful memories for some unspecified reason!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akanksha_aOmNaMaSteOmrima

DarkDesire12 IF-Rockerz
DarkDesire12
DarkDesire12

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
excellent...well logical ...

I have been in coorporate and creative lines for a decade. When a person is terminated or when he has to be retrenched when the company has issues, the employee is made to look as if he is quitting.
People are called and told to put in their papers and not to reveal anything about the company because that could ruin their career.
Barun coming out against the Production House would do the same to him. Who will hire him if he goes against his employers? Think before blaming him for being a coward or liar.

u  written well ... in my profession i have seen many time... even  it happened with me... .whenver we work for someone. either in organisation , company , we r treated just like employme, actror for production house are just employe. No emotions, no  attachment just business.

o.k if Barun leaving for movies ... then my question is ;-

why orginal writer left in midway

why ekta kappor joined but left in very less time and one of  orginal writer come back again

why LM left and brought back again but again he said he gona leave he brought back just for 15 days but again stayed back

why suddenly deepali and akshay relaized to leave the show. currently they also not having any new project in their hand.

why mama ji not brought back.

if some people think barun is lying then let me remide ... few days ago when depali left and then stayed back ... then she also gave statement that she is with the show.   

For months this Production House has shown a step motherly treatment to this show, no matter what is the reason.

I learnt from my boss, take the trouble on yoursefl but do not let your employee face it.
In this case they are letting Barun take the blame from the beginning and doing nothing to save his reputation.

All these things i  have seen many times in my life in my profession .

dnt know the exact truth behind this... but one thing is sure there is politics behind all this.  and Barun is victim in all this

akanksha_a

Go to top