Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Why I disbelieve 4 lions and Gul Khan (Page 5)

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Di, First of all,Thank U ,Really

Everytime I feel low, Feel like thers no hope, everybody is loosing hope- I see 1 of Ur Post & I boost Up.

Its very clear that 4 Liars r trying to save their face by ruining Baruns image! That Man is all alone!

If They r soo Sati- Sabitri, then why Did They Post the video Today, why not yesterday,why not tommorow?? We r ranting over them , demanding explanations- Thats Nothing New for them, then why did they keep silent all this time?? I need these answers From ThemAngry

Pathetic Politics is played by them & SP is helping Them in It.

Keep Fighting People. GOD NEVER DOES INJUSTICE. HAVE SOME FAITH IN HIM.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaraJLrima

pinky89 IF-Sizzlerz
pinky89
pinky89

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Thanks for the post Rima !!!!
Worst PH ever !!!! Guys dont stop keep spamming ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rima

princesssheena Senior Member
princesssheena
princesssheena

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:28am | IP Logged
i agree wuth u, 4 lions has lost all its respect and trusting them is now nearly close 2 impossible great post Smile

rima

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

rima the same production house opened their mouths to save DKS track through the pathetic Daljeet interview where she herself could not differentiate from the character she is portraying all she bothered was screen space ! not getting in the details now but yes she was such a pain

this PH does support the actor when they wanna prove some thing to defend themselves

but in Barun's case it might go against them which is why they do not support

Double standards grow in the Show, Actors & Costumes gosh who will watch their shows now or even any show where Daljeet acts ??

true harshu
with DB they gave in so much
why?
and for barun
nothing
kyun?
you are very right

that shows - if not for hate emails & star plus must have interfered they would have continued showing Anjali as Khushi's saut & Daljeet would still suck at acting & wear transparent saris !
this also means that they might repeat this same state in all their shows - but now that ppl are finding out it might stop who knows ??

rima

bhagyathara Goldie
bhagyathara
bhagyathara

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged
exactly the ph lost its interest for months.who believe the ph who himself said that they are out of ideas?

rima

asr13 Goldie
asr13
asr13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:32am | IP Logged

Rima !!

A BIG HUG for trying so hard to maintain positivity and getting the truth out !!!! Support, esp when required, the true essence of a true Fan !!!

Great post, much needed !!!!

The Interview teaser has been crisply edited, and strategically timed for release ...they are playing on our emotions, they know we LOVE Barun and we will read between the lines ...
THEY KNOW THE FANS ARE STRESSED OUT, PANICKING OVER BARUNS LEAVING/ BREAK FROM IPK, HENCE ANYTHING BARUN SAYS IN THE INTERVIEW ... WE WUD AUTOMATICALLY RELATE IT TO HIS LEAVING ISSUE, WHEREAS THEY ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT SCENES !!!
These are MIND GAMES ...Bas!

Whatta loser she is I swear Angry, she didnt even broach the subject LOL

Keep Spamming guys, I am sure with all this arm-twisting, Barun needs our out and out Support to bring the truth out ...full-on ANDOLAN guys ...come on !!!!

Edited by asr13 - 12 November 2012 at 2:34am

rima

akanksha_a Senior Member
akanksha_a
akanksha_a

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

rima the same production house opened their mouths to save DKS track through the pathetic Daljeet interview where she herself could not differentiate from the character she is portraying all she bothered was screen space ! not getting in the details now but yes she was such a pain

this PH does support the actor when they wanna prove some thing to defend themselves

but in Barun's case it might go against them which is why they do not support

Double standards grow in the Show, Actors & Costumes gosh who will watch their shows now or even any show where Daljeet acts ??

true harshu
with DB they gave in so much
why?
and for barun
nothing
kyun?
you are very right
That is my question too...they ruined the show to give Daljeet screen space. So why cant they accomodate Barun??? Surely it will be for the good of the show. Doesnt make any sense

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DalmuthuyaOmNaMaSteOmrima

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by prettypri

Rima I am totally confused!
When I see your points I am convinced of most..ESP the interviews timing..

But why is SP taking the side of the PH when they want to continue the show and they know that Baun and Sanaya are the USP of the show..why?

Why are they giving false news when they cold have stuck to what Baun said..that he is taking a break..it's the contradictory statements that are causin an uproar..

And if SP are ending the show in Jan or Dec end anyway then why don't they step in and make sure the show ends with the pair that made it so popular??

If they wan to end it then why earn the fans ire and more importantly why spoil the premise f the show for one month??

I agree he PH lost their credibility when the leaked news contrary t what Barun said two months back and then defended the journo..

But I don't understand how long they will hide behind Barun..if he doesn have movies won't t be obvious v soon?
i dont know sp's reasons
there cud be many
they do not have a show ready before UK trip
and before Jan may be?

But losing credibility like this ..they are certainly not doing themselves an favours..
And for just a month we can't let them spoil our beautiful jodie and memories!
Let the truth come out..but the must not bring in a new Rnav or a new character for Khushi!
And now SBB is saying this s Arnavs last Diwali before he quits! Wonderif they are just adding fuel to the fre!

And if they try to run this show without Barun afte lying about him...then that's a total no no!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Dalmuthuyarima

Go to top