Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MastMalang thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Agree Rima.. They did not defend the actor, but now to save her image, she has come up with this pathetic interview joke
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angels11

Rima dear i agree with ur points reg the PH but i still cant accept the fact that BS lied to his fans. When he has already put his papers (Zee_news leaked it ages ago) y s'd he b forced 2 lie. He c'd ve at least said NO COMMENTS or the PH ll b informing bt this v soon. Instead he lied on television, in the media that he is not quitting & not put down his papers. This act of BS has left a bitter taste in my mouth & i cant deny that i am terribly disappointed with him. 

what do you expect him to do yaar
he is under contract
he can't tell the truth
he still can't in fact
dakshaavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

BIG THANKS TO U RIMA FOR BRINGING IN POSITIVITY AND HOPE TO THOSE WHO GAVE UP AFTER THE TEASER INTERVIEW.

rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: dakshaavi

BIG THANKS TO U RIMA FOR BRINGING IN POSITIVITY AND HOPE TO THOSE WHO GAVE UP AFTER THE TEASER INTERVIEW.

that interview was a dead eye wash
ToriAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👏
awesome post,well said!
if gul was so naive abt evrything and such a swthr8 y r so many prbs rising in da shw time and again?

BS is bng framed and he is a darling dats y its easier 2 dance on his head!

Guys dnt stop ruin 4lions and SP 4 wat dey did!😡
Edited by meluvbarun - 11 years ago
arshian1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
listen their so calllad teaser.u know sp ,ph and gul i actually donot listen wht barun is saying becoz their is no need of listening it.we just read his eyes.his eyes were saying that he was forced to do this .let me tell u guys we fans can read his eyes.
Yellow. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
rima di hatts of to u dear...👏. for making us all united and fighting for to save our show...  i so agree with ur points... 
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampiregirl12

rima di hatts of to u dear...👏. for making us all united and fighting for to save our show...  i so agree with ur points... 

most welcome
anything for my fav show
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: arshian1

listen their so calllad teaser.u know sp ,ph and gul i actually donot listen wht barun is saying becoz their is no need of listening it.we just read his eyes.his eyes were saying that he was forced to do this .let me tell u guys we fans can read his eyes.

yes
he looked very tired and sad
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8