Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ambleena thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
All your points are bang on!! 100% agree with you with no trust on this PH. Its working is fishy and untrustworthy . Barun definitely is tge victim.
Here's my post about it
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284459
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It's heartbreaking to see the PH that gave us this marvelous show also ruin it. The creators are trying to be the destroyers as well. 
shane1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I am with you Rima.
 I don't know why noone is coming with an honest answers. I think they beleive we fans will calm down and accept the new Arnav.
We have to keep fighting until we get to the bottom of this.
 I will not watch the show without Barun and I have made it clear to both Star and PH.

I beleive in Barun and will support him as much as I can
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
You Know Rima Di Really Wanna Say this today 
BARUN Baby ! learn From me ! :) I proudly accept im not Very much any1's fav in my Family ! the reason why my ass is here in cyber Life ! cuz of my so called attitude im not Any1's fav ! sadly sometimes my parents too Get irritate With me cuz of this issue ! BUT I do not GIVE A DAMN because long time i learnt ! being good means putting a Sign on ur ASS 'COME KICK it ! FREE @ COST' ! so u know what ur misunderstanding urself ! YOU PLAY a CHARACTER of ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA ! inshort a bas***d ! so CAN U SHOW the bas***d SIDE n STAND for urself ! we know 4Lions bought u where u r ! but now same PH is f**king ur Career up :) ! so guess what U need to be Selfish ! its freaking HIGH TIME !! 
Thank Q ! 
:'( 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Rima, 

We are fighting and we will continue to fight. We all have work, family and friends. But in between our hectic schedules, IPK and Arhi relieved our stress and made us smile. All of us at the forum have bonded over our love for the show and Arhi.

It's not just a show for us. It's very special and close to heart. Barun and Sanaya are special to us.

They can't go on and jeopardize someone's career for their selfish benefits. They can't take fans for a ride and play with our sentiments. 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: shagun-rocks

rima, i am seriously scared...😕..what if some of us loose hope assuming that all efforts would eventually bear no results?...i am spamming non-stop...& i urge the others to do the same..called them up once & got the same useless reply...i wish we had a way to contact endemol as well..aren't they the co-producers?...can some body please provide me their mail id?...

The moment we give up, we lose. 
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
they Not answering my calls !
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Manal..

they Not answering my calls !

some time or the other they will
Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Rima dear i agree with ur points reg the PH but i still cant accept the fact that BS lied to his fans. When he has already put his papers (Zee_news leaked it ages ago) y s'd he b forced 2 lie. He c'd ve at least said NO COMMENTS or the PH ll b informing bt this v soon. Instead he lied on television, in the media that he is not quitting & not put down his papers. This act of BS has left a bitter taste in my mouth & i cant deny that i am terribly disappointed with him. 
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
The Production House has not left anything that we shud believe in them.. All the points u mentioned.. How can they even expect that we believe them?? 😵