Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
ARGHHH *yes its me screaming ! advantage of coming home n No1 is here* !! W*F !!! CAN THEY f**kING LISTEN TO US n END THE f**kING SHOW FOR f**k SAKE ALREADY !!!!!!! im Crying God dammit ! this is too much now !! too f**king MUCH !!! 

gurulover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
see this..num of calls are decreasing  keep calling guys please

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3286770
musicfan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼...

Rima if the PH wants to shut down the show then why are they not...why this entire fiasco...Why supposedly force barun to leave and then get a new guy for Khushi...

I don't understand what the PH wants...they were mum all this time and all of a sudden we get PH version of coffee with karan...and this interview is supposed to prove what? that everything is fine.🤢
new reply to a member

uys i called star now a man picked up my phone i said is barun sobti quitting d show? He said yes mam he is quitting d show as he wants to try his luck in bollywood,i said don't make us fools barun has no film offers in his hand so hw should he quit? 😡 then he said due to some personal problems he is quitting d show and the show is nt ending as it's a demand of creative team 😭 then i lost my patience and burst out 'why the hell u r nt listening to ur fans voice we r continuously saying dt plz end d show on a happy note if u r unable to convince barun but why r u behaving like this 😡 he said mam i truely understand ur feelings as many viewers are calling us 😊 but i surely pass ur message to the consult dept. I said yes and plz make them sure that we viewers wants the show only with barun otherwise end it on a happy note 😡 he took my phone no and email id. Guys i am very scared don't know what wl happen with our fight 😭 

Originally posted by: rima

sorry
you got to read the post again

it is not save barun

or get barun back

it is end the show on a good note

with the original asr

Exactly..
We are asking for something we have a right to ask...end the show n a good note..
Barun staying or leaving is his decision based n whatever..our request is perfectly valid!
--BumbleBee-- thumbnail
All we want is that Barun stay on as ASR. 
If the show is ending, end with Barun in the lead.
Watching Sanaya as Khushi with somebody else is just NOT done.

I just want the freaking truth out now.
Tired of the drama.
It's getting really annoying. Can't anybody make an actual real statement?
Socklet thumbnail
good post rimadi.

but i feel the PH wanted the end the show but they could'nt bcoz sp won't let thm do so.so they agreed barun's leave or they forced him to leave bcoz they know aftrtht we fans will go krazyy n complain sp.thn sp asked him 2 stay but barun had no choice n quitted n sombdy will replace him.thn aftr the news they know tht we fans will not accept it n will ask sp 2 end the show as its going to end in jan-tht means sp accepted 2 end the show.

so sap bhi margaya aur latibhi nahi tuta.
WinterStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
ofcoz  we r spamming them like hell right now ! :) 
TheThoughtCrime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettypri

Exactly..
We are asking for something we have a right to ask...end the show n a good note..
Barun staying or leaving is his decision based n whatever..our request is perfectly valid!

A few more points I'd like to make:

1) Barun has decided to leave (for whatever reason). He is entitled to it.

2) Fans of the show are devastated. None more so than me.

3) Is it fair to end a show which comprises of many actors excluding Barun. What about them? Aren't they entitled too?Isn't the PH answerable to them? Shouldn't they try( or pretend to)?

4) If people can't stomach anyone else as ASR, just switch to another channel? Is it fair to others who may want to still see the show? If the show doesn't work, it will die it's own death. We will still remember it as it once was. A beautiful love story.

5) You are entitled to your request. Then why do I see people claiming that they know what other viewers of the show want.

6) Lastly, no one, I mean no one comes out smelling like roses after this epic mess.

7) All of this is only my opinion. I'm not piggybacking on anyone's views here.

8) Lets agree to disagree.

Edited by TheThoughtCrime - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
Originally posted by: ddds

good post rimadi.

but i feel the PH wanted the end the show but they could'nt bcoz sp won't let thm do so.so they agreed barun's leave or they forced him to leave bcoz they know aftrtht we fans will go krazyy n complain sp.thn sp asked him 2 stay but barun had no choice n quitted n sombdy will replace him.thn aftr the news they know tht we fans will not accept it n will ask sp 2 end the show as its going to end in jan-tht means sp accepted 2 end the show.

so sap bhi margaya aur latibhi nahi tuta.

u are damn right
they wanted to end the shw
and used Barun as a pawn