Originally posted by: rima

true harshu
with DB they gave in so much
why?
and for barun
nothing
kyun?
you are very right

that shows - if not for hate emails & star plus must have interfered they would have continued showing Anjali as Khushi's saut & Daljeet would still suck at acting & wear transparent saris !
this also means that they might repeat this same state in all their shows - but now that ppl are finding out it might stop who knows ??

bhagyathara thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
exactly the ph lost its interest for months.who believe the ph who himself said that they are out of ideas?
asr13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Rima !!

A BIG HUG for trying so hard to maintain positivity and getting the truth out !!!! Support, esp when required, the true essence of a true Fan !!!

Great post, much needed !!!!

The Interview teaser has been crisply edited, and strategically timed for release ...they are playing on our emotions, they know we LOVE Barun and we will read between the lines ...
THEY KNOW THE FANS ARE STRESSED OUT, PANICKING OVER BARUNS LEAVING/ BREAK FROM IPK, HENCE ANYTHING BARUN SAYS IN THE INTERVIEW ... WE WUD AUTOMATICALLY RELATE IT TO HIS LEAVING ISSUE, WHEREAS THEY ARE ONLY TALKING ABOUT SCENES !!!
These are MIND GAMES ...Bas!

Whatta loser she is I swear 😡, she didnt even broach the subject 😆

Keep Spamming guys, I am sure with all this arm-twisting, Barun needs our out and out Support to bring the truth out ...full-on ANDOLAN guys ...come on !!!!
Edited by asr13 - 11 years ago
akanksha_a thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

true harshu
with DB they gave in so much
why?
and for barun
nothing
kyun?
you are very right

That is my question too...they ruined the show to give Daljeet screen space. So why cant they accomodate Barun??? Surely it will be for the good of the show. Doesnt make any sense
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i dont know sp's reasons
there cud be many
they do not have a show ready before UK trip
and before Jan may be?

But losing credibility like this ..they are certainly not doing themselves an favours..
And for just a month we can't let them spoil our beautiful jodie and memories!
Let the truth come out..but the must not bring in a new Rnav or a new character for Khushi!
And now SBB is saying this s Arnavs last Diwali before he quits! Wonderif they are just adding fuel to the fre!

And if they try to run this show without Barun afte lying about him...then that's a total no no!!
fangurrl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
am mailing them and calling them continuously..
thanx for this encouraging post..
medha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the PH does suck badly...
never in the history of television have i seen a this pathetic PH cuming up with such a statement in public...n i thought palki n cinevistas were bad!!lol!

but i also do not believe that barun is a scapegoat...he is not a saint...he wants a break to relax with his wife ,that audio fm i felt was genuine...n the Ph r repeatedly givin shitty tracks,so he put his paprs down...i wont say he is forced...he is not a 5 yr old lost in the woods...but yes,there hav been issues with the PH its certain,otherwise how cum so many ppl want to quit like a herd together?
so i guess with the PH wanting to shut stop,the channel not wanting to 'lose their money making machine'n barun wanting a break to chill out,we fans r suffering amidst it all!
its a pathetic hotch-potch n the blame game still continues with the media adding fuel to the fire coming up with contradictory articles every few hours!!
Edited by medha16 - 11 years ago
meeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rima

Just one question

How to let Barun know that he has soo many people on his side. Does he even know. I want him by our side and us by his side. That is the only winning combination for us. Now we are just being villains.

Regards

crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Dont stop ppl..Keep up da fight
rima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arhi-Did-IT

that shows - if not for hate emails & star plus must have interfered they would have continued showing Anjali as Khushi's saut & Daljeet would still suck at acting & wear transparent saris !
this also means that they might repeat this same state in all their shows - but now that ppl are finding out it might stop who knows ??

harshu
let them make DB the heroine
as i said once
there will be 0 audience