Why I disbelieve 4 lions and Gul Khan - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
rima the same production house opened their mouths to save DKS track through the pathetic Daljeet interview where she herself could not differentiate from the character she is portraying all she bothered was screen space ! not getting in the details now but yes she was such a pain

this PH does support the actor when they wanna prove some thing to defend themselves

but in Barun's case it might go against them which is why they do not support

Double standards grow in the Show, Actors & Costumes gosh who will watch their shows now or even any show where Daljeet acts ??

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 11 years ago
Exactly!
I am supporting Barun for the same reasons you mentioned above.
I am nobody's fan, just charcters fan. I respect actors for their acting because they are just amazing specially Barun and Sanaya.
I am sorry, but to me Gul seems like a rigid person.
She's not going to come clean, this teaser is really bad move by her.
She didn't care before, then why should she care now? The thing is all fingers are pointing at her that's the main reason for this interview.
I am never pissed so bad in my life before.
She doesn't care about customers at all.
This is not going to solve anything.
She is just adding more fuel to fire.

Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

rima the same production house opened their mouths to save DKS track through the pathetic Daljeet interview where she herself could not differentiate from the character she is portraying all she bothered was screen space ! not getting in the details now but yes she was such a pain

this PH does support the actor when they wanna prove some thing to defend themselves

but in Barun's case it might go against them which is why they do not support

Double standards grow in the Show, Actors & Costumes gosh who will watch their shows now or even any show where Daljeet acts ??

true harshu
with DB they gave in so much
why?
and for barun
nothing
kyun?
you are very right
Originally posted by rima

i dont know sp's reasons
there cud be many
they do not have a show ready before UK trip
and before Jan may be?

SP has definitely no dug deep in this matter , PH has feed them with the reason that he indeed is leaving coz of movies. If it had been from sobti than he would have said break coz jst 2 days back he clearly said that he would be on break and would depend on the story for his come back.
Honestly rima di! Being in class! I check forum i see a teaser! Which encouraged me more to fight because, they did this teaser to save themselves but not the actor who has done so much for them! Im crying for the man seeing how no1 can see he is been forced to say all this :/ no im not being delusional but sobti never had tears in his for ints! But in teaser he did!!!
Gul khan is a pathetic woman,no one is going to fall in her trap.
Great post and totally agree! 

And the only chamchi who will emerge smelling like Jasmine will be DB.

I am not letting up on the spamming emailing tweeting.Damned if I give up!
Di, First of all,Thank U ,Really

Everytime I feel low, Feel like thers no hope, everybody is loosing hope- I see 1 of Ur Post & I boost Up.

Its very clear that 4 Liars r trying to save their face by ruining Baruns image! That Man is all alone!

If They r soo Sati- Sabitri, then why Did They Post the video Today, why not yesterday,why not tommorow?? We r ranting over them , demanding explanations- Thats Nothing New for them, then why did they keep silent all this time?? I need these answers From Them😡

Pathetic Politics is played by them & SP is helping Them in It.

Keep Fighting People. GOD NEVER DOES INJUSTICE. HAVE SOME FAITH IN HIM.

Thanks for the post Rima !!!!
Worst PH ever !!!! Guys dont stop keep spamming ...

i agree wuth u, 4 lions has lost all its respect and trusting them is now nearly close 2 impossible great post ðŸ˜Š