Why I disbelieve 4 lions and Gul Khan

Posted: 11 years ago
A week before this entire Barun fiasco 4 lions posted that the story has run its course and we need ideas.

Which Production House does that?

Two months before the same Producion House leaked his leaving news to a journo. And instead of defending its actor, it defended the journo.

Whch Productin House does that?

For months the show has declined and has faced problems of actors quitting.

Which Production house does not pulll up its socks after that and still come back crying that it has no story?

I have been in coorporate and creative lines for a decade. When a person is terminated or when he has to be retrenched when the company has issues, the employee is made to look as if he is quitting.

People are called and told to put in their papers and not to reveal anything about the company because that could ruin their career.

Barun coming out against the Production House would do the same to him. Who will hire him if he goes against his employers? Think before blaming him for being a coward or liar.

For months this Production House has shown a step motherly treatment to this show, no matter what is the reason.

Had they not done any of these, there was 50% chance of trusting this Production House

Now the trust is 0%

More they try to save themselves, More I feel they are victimizing Barun

You know why?

I learnt from my boss, take the trouble on yoursefl but do not let your employee face it.

In this case they are letting Barun take the blame from the beginning and doing nothing to save his reputation.

Even now this teaser interview came after Gul was attacked and not for Barun

Which Production House does that to its actors?

No one and nothing can convince me Miss Gul or 4 lions are not at fault

And that is the main reason I still believe in this battle to find the truth or at least get the end we want: whch is closure to Arnav and Khushi love story.

So I end with the same message

Call

Spam

Mail

Don't stop
You know everytime I fall I look for your logical posts. Thanks I needed it. Now back to tormenting SP.
4Lions does not understand how to handle any situation which they mess up.

I wouldn't trust their word for anything.

Their idea of "dealing" with a situation is to give cryptic messages on their website, promise updates in the next week or so and never give it, or ask for "maafi"

We only need to look at the quality of the show lately to see how much they care. 

Ignore their attempts to come out clean from this mess because they are anything but innocent. 

awesome post.
we have to continue to fight till the end.
I never thought 4lions/ rats would ever do sth so low.
res. Edit - Thank you Rima - a much needed post.

Same here - I dont trust 4 Lions at all for the same reasons. 4liars. And my reasons for not trusting what SP says are as below:

2 months back i called SP - they told me "barun is not leaving they are rumours"
4 days back - "all rumours"
3 days back - "not leaving. only a break"
2 days back - "he is quitting"
1 day back - "he is taking movie offers - so quitting - new arnav will join the cast."

Tell me why would i trust even a word of what they say. I have been working for 10 years to know that no employer would let you go without serving a notice period. how come such an established actor - a male lead character in an internationally popular show is let go like tht. That means he gave the notice 2 months back and SP has been lying all along. I DONT TRUST SP anymore.

So the fight is still on. Try to divert us. Try to dilute us. But the last few left behind will get stronger and stronger and fight till we get what we want OR come clean. Admit everything. Be honest.

Edited by asr2kkg - 11 years ago
totally sick of mataji's tactics of saving her hypothetical good nature(her ass).
doing my bit mailing SP like hell
If you cant retain Barun then end IPKKND with Sarun only. PLz dont ruin Arshi's story.
thanks for encouraging us rima di!!!
we are not going to stop!!
and barun needs to come out of this mess with respect!!!!!
i will never trust this ph or 4 lions in near future!!
this is the price we are paying for loving their baby soo much !!!!!
i cant believe that gul can ruin their own show like this !!!!
and her leaking of barun quitting to a journalist is unethical!!!!!
sp also need a lesson for messing with fans head!!!!
so no stopping now!!!

Edited by neenaLUVarnav - 11 years ago
I would trust anyone but 4lions. And they themselves are responsible for it. 
I don't know the future.. whether the show will run or not but 4lions... am not watching anything from u. 

And whatever happened to their "next week"? ðŸ¤¢
Edited by vellainsaan - 11 years ago
Thank you for making this post.

I had been going bonkers trying to make everyone understand the same thing since past 2 days! 
No one heard.

Completely agree with you Rima!
Please Rima make up a post motivating people because this teaser is doing the damage!!