Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

READ IT DAMN IMPORTANT AS OF NOW...edited again

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
GUYS YOU ARE SERIOUSLY LOSING WHETHER YOU WILL BELIEVE OR NOT

NUMBER OF CALLS HAS BEEN REDUCED...NUMBER OF MAILS HAS BEEN REDUCED...SP IS THINKING EVERYONE WILL BE CALM BY 2-3 DAYS BY CING THE RESULT NOW...AND THEY ARE NOT READY TO CHANGE THE DECISION AND CONTINUE THE SHOW WITH THE NEW LEAD..AND ALSO DISCUSSING THAT ALL THE FANS AND VIEWERS WILL CALM DOWN SLOWLY AND GET USED TO IT EVEN IF THEY CREATE NOISE AND BASH THEM AT FIRST THEY WILL CALM DOWN LATER...THIS IS WHAT GOING ON HERE...MY JOB WAS JUST INFORMING U...ITS UPTO YOU U BELIEVE OR NOT...STILL I AM SAYING THE PROBLEM IS WITH PH AND SP BOTH.

SO ITS TIME TO SHOW YOUR POWER NOW...IF YOU CALM DOWN LIKE THIS THEN JUST BE PREPARED TO LOOSE AND FACE THE NEW GUY

MY JOB WAS INFORMING YOU I GAVE U MANY HINTS AS OF NOW...I CANT REVEAL ANYTHNG BEYOND THIS...BEING A DIE HARD FAN OF THIS SHOW I M WRITING THIS EVEN THOUGH WORKING HERE...GOOD LUCK

NOW THE DECISION AND ALL DEPENDS ON YOU KEEP CALLING KEEP MAILING SAPM PAGES...YOU NEED TO RUSH NOW AS WE ARE LOOSING

YOU GUYS JUST HAVE 3 DAYS LEFT FOR PROTESTING MAILING CALLING AND ALL...AND IT AT ALL FANS BECOME COLD AND THE CALL RATE DECREASES SP WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR MINDS SO TOU SHOULD KEEP GOING AND FIGHT FOR THIS LIKE NEVER BEFORE...GOOD LUCK

GUYS TILL DAY BEFORE WE GOT MORE THAT 12000 CALLS IN A DAY BUT FROM YEST ITS REDUCES TO AROUND 9000 CALLS AND TODAY IT HAS BECOME MORE LESS SO IF YOU WANT SP TO CHANGE THE DECISION ATLEAST MORE THAN 12000 CALLS WE NEED

AND SP WILL BE TAKING THE DECISION TOMORROW MORNING IN THE MEETING BYE SEING THE FANS REACTION NOW WHICH IS VERY POOR TODAY SO ACT NOW...GOOD LUCK

IF YOU GUYS REACT NOW AND MORE AND MORE PRESSURE YOU KEEP ON THEM THEN THEY MAY LISTEN TO YOU BUT BUT BUT AS OF NOW THE RESULT IS ZERO AS THE CALL RATE AND MAILS SPAMS HA BEEN REDUCED HERE

IF U GUYS ACT AS FAST AS U CAN N STRESS THEM AS MUCH AS U CAN THEN THERE ARE STILL CHANCES TILL TOMORROW OR ELSE SAY BYE BYE TO SOBTI
Edited by maanarsh - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunny_sarun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
no we wont ever get used to someone else!!
arshifan2012 thumbnail
oh guys...plz dont stop now...we can't let them win like this!!!!!!!!
McNinja thumbnail
Im sure many people are busy in diwali celebrations

dont let this take away from that.

No one from Star is going to be reading/hearing anything during the festive time anyway
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Think we are fed up with this now + this teaser isnot working for us.
I think we need members of this forum who can motivate people not to give up.

pri_armaan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SaraJL

Think we are fed up with this now + this teaser isnot working for us.
I think we need members of this forum who can motivate people not to give up.

Guys please dont get cal,m dopwn!!! Keep up the spirit!
smiley-shiney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

WE WILL NEVER LOOSE

GUYS PLZ DON'T LOOSE HOPE

KEEP ON THE PRESSURE  PLZ
ar_sajan4evr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Plr dnt calm dwn people
pls v hv to win at ny cost
ArnavKhushijodi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
No we can't imagine someone else in Arnav/Barun's place!!! Keep spamming, we have to win this fight!!! 
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i m doing it
and ppl r also busy in celebration