Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh: "ye ishq nahi aasan" AT (54) (Page 64)

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malika

Ginu and Anjy - I wud hv surely liked S talking out with her than shouting and using the words he used.He in a way made sanchi feel, that her opinion doesnt matter - which is the worst way to handle a teenager.But may be the cvs thot that was necessary bcoz earlier the whole of shekhars family has given her enough free pass - Ira and meenu explained her,dadu expalined her,alok scolded,anandi explained.Par uspe koi asar nahin hua.May be dats why S lost his temper.But still i wud hv loved if he wud have talked out rather than scolding.

Lesson of the day - S needs some really good parenting lessons from A.

Agreed M... but the time to talk was a while ago, when he told the rest of the family. Now, after all the ruckus she had created over the past couple of days, even a saint would have lost his temper. And S is no saint, though he is a contenderSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Malikadixie123

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
@Malika - who would ve thought "testosterone" would be Shiv's sole weaknessROFLROFLROFL

@Dixie - I am glad he told it boldly to Sanchi... for me it closed the Nandini loop n parallel though A was not there to hear it.  Shiv will stand up for A even when she's not there...and that 2 against a beloved family member.  It speaks VOLUMES about how passionately he loves Anandi.  But, as heartfelt as it was...it may ve been a strategic mistake.  That's what Chotimaa tried to tell him, but he was still boiling/steaming mad when he confronted Sanchi.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraodixie123Malikaaparnauma

Malika IF-Sizzlerz
Malika
Malika

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VerboseG

Originally posted by Malika

Ginu and Anjy - I wud hv surely liked S talking out with her than shouting and using the words he used.He in a way made sanchi feel, that her opinion doesnt matter - which is the worst way to handle a teenager.But may be the cvs thot that was necessary bcoz earlier the whole of shekhars family has given her enough free pass - Ira and meenu explained her,dadu expalined her,alok scolded,anandi explained.Par uspe koi asar nahin hua.May be dats why S lost his temper.But still i wud hv loved if he wud have talked out rather than scolding.

Lesson of the day - S needs some really good parenting lessons from A.

Agreed M... but the time to talk was a while ago, when he told the rest of the family. Now, after all the ruckus she had created over the past couple of days, even a saint would have lost his temper. And S is no saint, though he is a contenderSmile

Ginu he is surely a contenderWink Theres no other 'pavitra' guy like him on tv atm. Tabhi to I expect him to be perfect at every level.And yea agree that the correct time of talking was earlier but then he was lost in his 'meet anandi' mission LOL LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

umamaparnaumaVerboseG

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 9:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

At the risk of stirring a hornet's nest... Did Shiv make a strategic mis take with Sanchi...laying his cards on the table in anger not reason?  Although is it possible to reason with Ms. Madarn?Ermm  She still has no inkling that A is a balika vadhu.  Shiv was much more articulate when he explained to his family about Anandi's history, but guess Sanchi's attacks left him too angry to do same with Sanchi.  Somewhere there is a middle ground btwn indulgence/ignoring and anger.  

-----
Malika - agree this is a contender for top AnSh scene...along wth pool and chimes for me.

Did Sanchi leave any middle ground?

A is her brother's choice. It is the elders who make decisions or put a seal on the decisions. Either ways she is way out of line.
I do not buy the argument that she is a posessive sister who only wants best for her brother.
She needs to be shown place in any which way possible.

Any ways the Shekhars including Shiv are paying the price for being lenient with her.Like somebody suggested they should cut down on her pocket money to show who the boss is.

Why should A being a balikavadhu make a difference to Sanchi?

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoumamdixie123MalikaVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

@Appy: why would A being a divorcee matter to Sanchi either ?

I don't understand why Ira is do afraid of her daughter's tantrums ? She was not being stern at all.

@Anjie: But, she didn't leave him a choice other than getting yelled at. There is only so much you can reason out. When others in the family have failed what else is there for him to make her understand. And he knows her reasons for hating Anandi are stupid and silly.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoMalikaaparnaumaVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

I do not buy the argument that she is a posessive sister who only wants best for her brother.
She needs to be shown place in any which way possible.

She is not thinking of her brother at all. She is thinking about herself.. her friendhip with her bhabhi, their shopping and probably how it would look when she introduces Anandi to her modern friends and how it will affect her social circle. It is about her image getting tarnished by having a bhabhi from a village.

Edited by dixie123 - 16 November 2012 at 10:03pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoumamMalikaaparnaumaVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
@Appy - maybe its pointless to try, but until we do...one should not assume the answer is NO.  Its a lesson, I am trying to learnErmm  

People make assumptions (erroneous ones) when someone says X is divorced.  They assume there is something deficient in the individual that they could not make their marriage work.  And saying someone is GOOD is not the same as explaining with facts why that someone is Good.  Its harder to argue/dispute facts then findings.  The Shekhars n Shiv here gave Sanchi their findings.  Yes.  She is a spoiltbrat...but, facts may have helped their cause:
- A was a Balika Vadhu.  She has completed education and topped;
- The reason her marriage ended was J cheated;
- What concrete things she accomplished in Jaitsar...adult education, girl's school, stoppage of bal vivah...
- Awarded by Chief Minister at her age;
- Selected and elected to be the Sarpanch;

Some of this Sanchi may know, but point by point... its hard to argue and counter.  Then bald assertions that She is my Choice and so u respect her.  Yes. For a well mannered individual the later would suffice, but the former would always be more convincing.
----

I say this as a sister... I ve 2 cousin-bhabhis that I ve yet to embrace from my heart.  Don't get me wrong...I don't disrespect them, but that's not who I am.  They deffo don't have my love though.  Largely because even now I don't consider them "worthy"!  BV made me see that might be because while I accepted their marriage to my cousin-bros...I did so begrudgingly and not open heartedly with reason.

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 16 November 2012 at 10:10pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoBlukittendixie123Malikaaparnauma

dixie123 IF-Sizzlerz
dixie123
dixie123

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
@Anjie: Your points are awesome. But, didn't seem like she was concerned on knowing why Anandi is a divorcee. Why ? What happened ? She didn't ask. She only complained about what seemed like to me was a status issue for her. You know like, kaha mere Shiv bhaiyya and kaha yeh dehati gao ki ladki. She was worried about what kind of a match they (A-NS) would make !

Edited by dixie123 - 16 November 2012 at 10:17pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aparnauma

Go to top