Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh: "ye ishq nahi aasan" AT (54) (Page 27)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Suchi - it may happen because Sanchi is SILLY... she will try to use J to hurt AnSh and cuz he is "reformed" and the Singh's son, it will be hard for Shekhars to say no to the rishta.  Its a stall storyline while they set up the storyline for Gauri's return.  A story stretch tactic.  Some lessons you have to learn through experience.  By the end of the track Sanchi will ve walked in Anandi's mojri enough to appreciate and accept her as bhabhi.  It keeps J on reform track in Jaitsar and the Singhs remain relevant as well. 

For the first time, I am unable to buy this story of yours.
Even if NS wants to marry Jagya, why will he want to marry her ? Now that he is reformed what his next step will be to get married ? What does that show of him being reformed ? Kuch sahi nahi lag rahi yeh track..

Nivi - that is the problem I ve with this idea myself... Y will Pendu agree??  G is his "sacha" pyaar and A is his "asli" pyaar... so, sanchi kya hogi??  *scratching head*... then again its PENDU!Confused  Maybe DS convinces him to "move on"

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraodsupriyadixie123adi2512aparnauma

adi2512 IF-Sizzlerz
adi2512
adi2512

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dixie123

Suchi - it may happen because Sanchi is SILLY... she will try to use J to hurt AnSh and cuz he is "reformed" and the Singh's son, it will be hard for Shekhars to say no to the rishta.  Its a stall storyline while they set up the storyline for Gauri's return.  A story stretch tactic.  Some lessons you have to learn through experience.  By the end of the track Sanchi will ve walked in Anandi's mojri enough to appreciate and accept her as bhabhi.  It keeps J on reform track in Jaitsar and the Singhs remain relevant as well. 

For the first time, I am unable to buy this story of yours.
Even if NS wants to marry Jagya, why will he want to marry her ? Now that he is reformed what his next step will be to get married ? What does that show of him being reformed ? Kuch sahi nahi lag rahi yeh track..

Nivi.,

May be NS usko phasayegi...LOL
Is he any viswamitr or what...even viswamitr couldn't resist ...i forgot..who rambha...?LOLLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyadixie123

VerboseG IF-Stunnerz
VerboseG
VerboseG

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnauma

Now why are people competing for drama queen title????LOL
Because the reigning drama queen is stepping down.

Edited by VerboseG - 16 November 2012 at 10:17am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraodsupriyaadi2512aparnauma

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dsupriya

Anjy, kamal ho tum, tumahari ek line ne sabko hila diya. Aur sab apne apne tactics use kar rahen hai to manaofy you so that you dont quit,WinkWinkWink

no supriya..u got me wrong..i am not stopping her..coz i know...real world is more imp..
I cudnt active for 2 years in if...coz of my studies..i was damn busy...so lost many frds here too
but baar baar maat bola karo..ki i will quit...
It some how affect me..i told miss naughty..but she broke my heart...n i am not doing drama...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraodsupriyaadi2512dixie123aparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

dsupriya IF-Dazzler
dsupriya
dsupriya

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Nivi..supriya...be my witness
jane ki baat nehin hai...
Baas i told her not to say that...moi ka dil thod di anjy ne...with so much bedardi
KATTI
Main tumhare saath hoon Khushi. Anjy I think tum zyada hi jyasti kar rahi ho ham par.DeadDead

Edited by dsupriya - 16 November 2012 at 8:34am
AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suchi-Virmanian

No..because today Sanchi said...

aap jab meray liye ladka dundaygay..tho condition divorcee rakhiyega...

So the thing is she is still asking her parents to get rishta. She is not going about looking for a guy.

Secondly... 
Jagya cannot be rewarded anymore. Its not an ekta show where there so no proper definition of marriage. ANyone marries everyone there.

Balika Vadhu has not strayed from its story. They have always been on proper line. Yes they do stretch but they never had to go out of the way to increase TRPs etc. 

Sanchi problem will be solved next week. Before AnSh marriage. That is why this railway ghotala came into being

Suchi - no katti ok.  Note my use of "may"... I think its 50-50 odds... If Sanchi does not SUDHROFY after rail track then I will shift it to 60% odds of temporary Sanch-J union

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriyaSuchi-aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
NS is very curious about J
DS is very keen on getting to know NS

J might want think that marrying NS will earn him points.He may not be interested in her but she will serve his interests

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraodsupriyaAnjanaYYZ

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
lol
poor Anji...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dsupriya

Go to top