Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh: "ye ishq nahi aasan" AT (54) (Page 115)

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

---
Since Ajee and Csaab are still calling each other formally... It would be funny if some official came and didn't know they were "married"ROFLROFLROFL Kind of like Khusi's OS... but, thora different. Like I heard Sarpanch of Jaitsar is very beautiful, but tough to work with to Shiv. Shiv not saying anything... the dude then meeting Anandi and after meeting Anandi the man telling Shiv she is very nice and asking Shiv if she is singleROFLROFL

[DIV]

yeah..that guy will be sent to hospital by cs...with blue black eyes
ls will say...ohho sankee jee ka kaam...ROFL

Now khusi... give CS some credit... he knows A is pretty!  Imagine Mahi steps in b4 he can straigten out the guyROFLROFLROFL... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

khusi_*aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged

---
Since Ajee and Csaab are still calling each other formally... It would be funny if some official came and didn't know they were "married"ROFLROFLROFL Kind of like Khusi's OS... but, thora different. Like I heard Sarpanch of Jaitsar is very beautiful, but tough to work with to Shiv. Shiv not saying anything... the dude then meeting Anandi and after meeting Anandi the man telling Shiv she is very nice and asking Shiv if she is singleROFLROFL

[DIV]

yeah..that guy will be sent to hospital by cs...with blue black eyes
ls will say...ohho sankee jee ka kaam...ROFL

I am trying to imagine the expressions on CS's face if somebody asks him whether Aji is single and ready to mingleROFLROFLROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraokhusi_*AnjanaYYZblushing

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Thats y i wanted the guy prathmesh to back for a epi...cs will be gone crazy...ROFL...if he will even look at Ajee...bolne ki v zarurat nehin...but cs need to know ds liked prathmesh n marriage was almost fixed...he liked his Ajee too
ho gaya kalyan prathmesh ka...ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoaparnaumaAnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
@Khusi - yes... I was very sad about the death of the late Mohan BhatnagarOuch... wonder how they will ruin the sequel... 

@Appy - in that case, I will continue to skip it... I am going to check out Junoon with Aditya Redji...he's a decent actor - hopefully the story won't be a disappointment.  I was watching Veer Ek Ardass?  today...talk about a DEPRESSANT!  Impressive acting by the kid though.  

vasanthimraoaparnaumakhusi_*

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged

Thats y i wanted the guy prathmesh to back for a epi...cs will be gone crazy...ROFL...if he will even look at Ajee...bolne ki v zarurat nehin...but cs need to know ds liked prathmesh n marriage was almost fixed...he liked his Ajee too
ho gaya kalyan prathmesh ka...ROFL

I always liked the name... PrathmeshLOL... I hope he does comeback to inspect Ajee ka school someday and asks Shivjee if she's still single and says about how DS tried to arrange their marriage and all.  ROFLROFLROFL  And Ajee is all nice to him cuz he's the inspector not knowing what all he bakbaked to Shiv.  Shiv will be LIVID and she won't even know Y!Evil Smile

vasanthimraoaparnaumakhusi_*

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Aww mohan k character ki band baja dali cvs ne...i really didnt like the sequel idea...it wont be like season 1...like kitni mohabaat hai..KMH 1 was outstanding compare to its season 2 ...i was mad y they put it on 8 pm slot..i had a hard time balancing both...ROFL

vasanthimraoAnjanaYYZ

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:31pm | IP Logged

@Khusi - yes... I was very sad about the death of the late Mohan BhatnagarOuch... wonder how they will ruin the sequel... 

@Appy - in that case, I will continue to skip it... I am going to check out Junoon with Aditya Redji...he's a decent actor - hopefully the story won't be a disappointment.  I was watching Veer Ek Ardass?  today...talk about a DEPRESSANT!  Impressive acting by the kid though.  

@Anji I am planning on watching junoon - it has some decent actors Aditya Redji I have not seen before.Mouni Roy is ok and  third angle has Ajay Choudhuri whose acting I like very much.
I am planning on catching up with some epis of Veera

@Kushi - If CS got to know from Prathmesh that DS almost fixed A's marriage with him just imagine the plight of DSROFL

vasanthimraokhusi_*AnjanaYYZ

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I have watched few scenes of junoon...acting were good..but still i am not impressed too much
veera on sp was purnendu shekhar's story...it seems good...but too much painful...
Ok moi chalti hai...i have to arrange my messed wordrob...phew

AnjanaYYZaparnauma

Go to top