Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

Ansh: "ye ishq nahi aasan" AT (54) (Page 114)

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khusi_*

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Shivjee's love was not unrequited... jumping into convo without reading it all... Ajee said something interesting. She would not have even smiled if his company was not desiredGeek...the girl's been smiling around CS for long... way b4 her divorce evenWink...And let's not forget her SuryaBadal dreams! After Jyoti ka rescue, she even wishes CS had been there to rescue her.

tavi toh main bolti hoon...anandi was never blank towards shiv...she always have something right from the beginning...without knowing it...LOL
tavi toh the she got to know abt ds's proposal..she blasted evryone...coz shiv already made his way to her heart...by creating a hole lol
poor gal

She was angry with him for entering her heart by making a hole and stepping instaed of knocking at the doors of her heartLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraokhusi_*AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Appy - i trust ur judgement... i watched start of Madhubala but, found it too filmy to cont...is it worth watching?Confused  I am a STORY person, I don't follow "actors"...some of my Geet forum friends r following MB cuz of DD but, again am not into follow the horde!
---
Since Ajee and Csaab are still calling each other formally... It would be funny if some official came and didn't know they were "married"ROFLROFLROFL  Kind of like Khusi's OS... but, thora different.  Like I heard Sarpanch of Jaitsar is very beautiful, but tough to work with to Shiv.  Shiv not saying anything... the dude then meeting Anandi and after meeting Anandi the man telling Shiv she is very nice and asking Shiv if she is singleROFLROFL

Khusi- where art thou... OS please!

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 17 November 2012 at 9:07pm

vasanthimraoaparnaumaitsRitzi

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Yup appy..
When bhairon tried to talk to her
her lines...q cs mari zindegi main dhakhal de rahe hain...y he wanted to enter...

Wese i really like rk's dialogs...very much as per my liking..dramatic oneliners...samnewala charo khane chit...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoaparnauma

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3290666&TPN=5

anjy...i posted it long back..u didnt notice???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AnjanaYYZ

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Khusi - yes... CS made a place in her subconscious mind long b4 she was willingly let him in.  He disarmed her barriers when she was busy samofying in her JaitsarD'oh..rescuing her, standing up for the bv widow at the mela, chilling with her girls, respecting her DS...best was that though he was tough he was fair and willing to listen.   

vasanthimraoaparnaumakhusi_*

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Appy - i trust ur judgement... i watched start of Madhubala but, found it too filmy to cont...is it worth watching?Confused  I am a STORY person, I don't follow "actors"...some of my Geet forum friends r following MB cuz of DD but, again am not into follow the horde!
---
Since Ajee and Csaab are still calling each other formally... It would be funny if some official came and didn't know they were "married"ROFLROFLROFL  Kind of like Khusi's OS... but, thora different.  Like I heard Sarpanch of Jaitsar is very beautiful, but tough to work with to Shiv.  Shiv not saying anything... the dude then meeting Anandi and after meeting Anandi the man telling Shiv she is very nice and asking Shiv if she is singleROFLROFL

Khusi- where art thou... OS please!

I end up watching bits and pieces of  MB because it comes immediately after BV.If the scene looks interesting I watch for a little longerLOL As for the story it doesn't look like it is anything great.They just brought in two very good looking actors together.

But one show I had hopes on bit the dust was Sowbhagyawathibhava.Performances wise all three were good but story was totally messed up.The supporting cast was hopeless.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoAnjanaYYZ

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

---
Since Ajee and Csaab are still calling each other formally... It would be funny if some official came and didn't know they were "married"ROFLROFLROFL Kind of like Khusi's OS... but, thora different. Like I heard Sarpanch of Jaitsar is very beautiful, but tough to work with to Shiv. Shiv not saying anything... the dude then meeting Anandi and after meeting Anandi the man telling Shiv she is very nice and asking Shiv if she is singleROFLROFL

[DIV]

yeah..that guy will be sent to hospital by cs...with blue black eyes
ls will say...ohho sankee jee ka kaam...ROFL

vasanthimraoaparnaumaVerboseG

khusi_* IF-Stunnerz
khusi_*
khusi_*

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Yes story wise..bv set the standard so high ki..its hard to find a gripping one like that..
I really liked na bole tum...somehow i liked the story with two very good leads...cvs ne kya kabada banaya uska...sometimes i cudnt believe...at their silliness...phew

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vasanthimraoaparnaumaVerboseGAnjanaYYZ

Go to top