Balika Vadhu

Ansh: "ye ishq nahi aasan" AT (54) - Page 117

_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Malika - hot kisses in Hindi serials... Yes.  I think they had actual kiss aired btwn Piya and Aditya on Maryaada.  The actors later married, but may have been dating at the time... it was late night serial.  Was more of a zabardasti thing and not romance as much

Ram-Priya apparently kissed too... I didn't want to see it.  So, can't comment

Shabir and Panchi on Kayamaat as Milind n Prachi kissed as well.. twice passionately in the rain, but that was all camera angles.  

Hmm dat means we can hv a kiss...atleats it isnt a never-existent concept but still I doubt.I dont think SidYusha will do it.Even Vivz denied to kiss any gal onscreen.What wud these guys do if offered movies??Huh!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Actually GHSP ka SR night...when it actually didn't happen was hot!  But, Milind Prachi were HAWTEST!  All their SRs were SuperhawtšŸ¤£

Shyam n Sugna did it to same song as AnSh sagaai one when A is coming down the stairsšŸ˜†... it was touchy but, not all that!

Also, if directed right then u don't ve to have kiss for it to be sensual... the MJHT scenes were never bad especially btwn MaYur!
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
milind and prachi  me 2 agree  it also go with the song  and sensous  esp the beach one Edited by rameeraa87 - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

@Anjie: It does look like the same guy (ALok)..

@Khusi: What is aug 11 2010...??? Kya hua tha ?

@Malika: Yup.. it happened. They made it a bit steamy.. Kind of for TV.

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Anjy..its teri diwanee..i think..same kailas kher song...but not..aaj mera piya ghar awenge...
Thats was hug...n shadow...shadow hug..thats it..lol
n i found..thats in hurried one from cvs...no proper bulit up...
Pratap n sugna's rain masti was much sensous that that ...lol..just before his death...
Never no..if the actors will be comfty..they can show

nivi check...wu archive..or see online..lol..u will get...heheheEdited by khusi_* - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
It is not impossible... u just need 2 willing actors!  And good direction for a sensual scene without mouth-to-mouth kissing.  Remove girls jewelry n...kiss everypoint... hand, arm, earlobe, forehead, neck...have the girl remove the shirt and kiss shoulder or nuzzle... fingers down his bare back... fade to black as he shifts from neck to mouth
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Anjy - I just voted in the poll u made...that made me point out - I think Bheem singh will hv his own role to play in this track.He is the one who will help A to trackdown J.And also I think S wud support BS and wont ever agree he betrayed him(though he might be made to beleive that) but he will trust BS leaving A totally impressed.

Khushi - I remember Shyaam sugna...wot I hated was when she remembered pratap...it was obvious but felt bad for shyam.He is the biggest saint among BV males.
Edited by Malika - 11 years ago
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Yeah... Sugna remembered Pratap and said his name while doing IT with ShyaamšŸ¤¢  Shyaam was true BECHARA... boy did he get tortured by P ka ghost!  Shivjee has had it relatively much much much much much easier.
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Uska v sabar ka bandh tuta...n was almost became lethal...dropped due to leap..varna they wud have shown a separation for long or temp...
New at ka time agaya