Ansh: "ye ishq nahi aasan" AT (54) - Page 110

Posted: 11 years ago
@Ritzi - i watched MB too after all the AT chats about it.  Dialogues were indeed fab, but kahaani seemed yawn.  DD is still wearing her wardrobe from Geet and Viv appears stuck in Vamp avatar🤓  
Muku got married? 😲
bijuka's promotion...lol..indeed abhi improved...lol
chota casanova...?
🤣
no anjie viv isnt in his vamp avatar i never watched dd before so dunno abt her wardrobe well ya the story has changed a lot frm wat earlier it had promised to be but i like rk the charac !!😆

nd mahi shud get promotion ðŸ˜†

Edited by ritzi12 - 11 years ago
Good morning all!

I love Ansh and Khushi😳
Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago
Gud morning..ginu nautanki
put ansh...in ur post...n show ur lubh for them...😉
Khusi - he's already Jr Casanova...all the flirting he does with Bhabhi🤣🤣🤣  But, he has to meet Gulli ya Ashi to show real kamal!

Please write me an OS ABOUT PRATMESH  Ajee can invite him for dinner at CH after school ki inspection😈  Please, Khushi🤗
@Ritzi: I need to watch it a bit more to see if I will become a Pendu or not. Whatever I saw was ok. Storyline didn't seem very exciting. Seems like this RK guy forcefully married the girl and he has lot of audacity, head-strong. So, how the girl will change him is the story to look forward to ?

@Anjie: Mahi can get a promotion. But, bhijuka was for his looks.. na ? not for his acting ?  Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
Very soon casanova ki saadi main cc...means chota casanova k jalwe dikhenge...lol
moi...prathmesh os...oye woh toh i was waiting for urs...😲
Originally posted by VerboseG

Good morning all!

"Something within him felt suddenly aroused. Something he didn't know ever existed."

🤣

I didn't know S was SO dumb...

Khushi.. daal diya😉
Edited by VerboseG - 11 years ago
Originally posted by dixie123

@Ritzi: I need to watch it a bit more to see if I will become a Pendu or not. Whatever I saw was ok. Storyline didn't seem very exciting. Seems like this RK guy forcefully married the girl and he has lot of audacity, head-strong. So, how the girl will change him is the story to look forward to ?

@Anjie: Mahi can get a promotion. But, bhijuka was for his looks.. na ? not for his acting ? 

Nivi, I see the penduization has started...

Please do put my OS in your OS thread ðŸ˜³