Balika Vadhu

Ansh: "ye ishq nahi aasan" AT (54) - Page 107

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

K - my fingers r itching to write an OS🤣🤣  Bad bad bad fingers!😡😡  I want Shiv to meet Pratmesh😈

Update sofa 😆

Btw who is Pratmesh ???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

K - my fingers r itching to write an OS🤣🤣  Bad bad bad fingers!😡😡  I want Shiv to meet Pratmesh😈

Is Pratmesh the guy who came to see Anandi when DS was trying to get her remarried before Shivji made his entry ?
dixie123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: roberoi

Update sofa 😆

Btw who is Pratmesh ???

Right Sangs.. If your fingers are really itching to write something, then sofa ka OS complete karo !

And hopefully you are planning to complete it before the actaul AnSh wedding !
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: dixie123

Is Pratmesh the guy who came to see Anandi when DS was trying to get her remarried before Shivji made his entry ?

Yes... He was DS ka first pick for Anandi...Jaggubhai n Gawari usse bhagadiya along with his family😆  His parents got scared. He was in Education Ministry...nice chap😉😆
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail

Yes... He was DS ka first pick for Anandi...Jaggubhai n Gawari usse bhagadiya along with his family😆  His parents got scared. He was in Education Ministry...nice chap😉😆

So, you are going to make Shivji thankful to Pratmeshji for getting scared ! 😆
roberoi thumbnail
Glad to find you both online as I have been missing from the scene for almost 2 days so no update also... So I have Nivi's support as well but logical baat kar rahe hain hum donon Anjy 😳
roberoi thumbnail

Pratmesh 😡

Anjy pehle Shiv ko Ajee se to milao 🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Dixie & Sangeeta - SOFA OS is on a difficult parav... I don't want to mess it up!  There is something I want to get right other than the obvious...a delicate point almost no OS/FF writer touches!🤔

As for Pratmesh...who says Shivjee will be grateful🤣🤣🤣  He might be something else altogether😈😆  But, chhodo... I won't write it... need to do laundry n work stuff

Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
roberoi thumbnail

Dixie & Sangeeta - SOFA OS is on a difficult parav... I don't want to mess it up!  There is something I want to get right other than the obvious...a delicate point almost no OS/FF writer touches!🤔

As for Pratmesh...who says Shivjee will be grateful🤣🤣🤣  He might be something else altogether😈😆  But, chhodo... I won't write it... need to do laundry n work stuff

Hmmm...maybe u r right as there are many events similar to the end we expected from ur OS...so u do have to think out of the box now 😕

But my dear one thing is for sure SR normal hogi lagta hai BV mein as both r head over heels in love  the serial now 😉

So do finish it before their shadi varna OS ka fayda kya? I am not sure kisi bhi fiction ke liye itne comments aur requests aaye honge ⭐️ And mind you more than half that have been written are pending and in those a few are yours too 🤣
Edited by roberoi - 11 years ago
dixie123 thumbnail

@Anjie: Come on.. Understand what you are saying.. But, please find that missing link and  finish karo... all our hard work of asking you to complete it will go waste not to mention yours ! 😆

Oh.. Shiv will be mad at Pratmesh for not accepting Anandi ? 😆

Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago