Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tistaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ritzi12

heyya tissu !! tats nice name !!🤣

i think sid might not follow cut to cut even i dnt believe in sindoor application!! i mean it has deep meaning

you know even I asked Kavi that it's sound like tissue paper but she became more excited after hearing this but seriously I like her friendlyness😳
tistaa thumbnail
Aj yeh AT mein morning se hide and sick game chal raha hai  saab achanak se gayeb ho ja rahe hai😕 chalo koi na aab main bhi gayeb ho jati hoon😆 kal se collage reopen ho rahi hai😭 aur kal se I'll be less active🤢 so bye bye to all who are online now and who can see my post😉 bcoz mujhe toh koi dekh nahi raha hai😆 Edited by tistaa - 11 years ago
Pri_kinmuk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for the wonderful wishes ðŸ˜Š
anshurg5 thumbnail
happy birdie Pri🤗

may GOD bless you

roberoi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pri_kinmuk

Hello every one !!!

saw the new promo !!! someone posted link on the forum...

and its my birthday today :) 😳

Pri Happy Birthday! May you always be blessed!
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Someone should prank Sid one of these days...tell him one of his serial rasams occurred in right order and he is married to X actress for real🤣🤣  
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Kushi even I remember this promo so well because I was totally disgusted with it and horrified thinking what kind of a show this is going to be.

Then thanks to colors policy of airing their new shows non stop on Sundays I managed to catch the initial episodes and after that totally hooked to the show.

I was visiting India...ironically in Rajasthan for a extremely lavish wedding (Udaipur mein) in a super high class hotel when I first discovered BV!  It was Maha ironic and I was maha disturbed🤣🤣🤣...and being bong, I was like OH NO they are re-doing Balika Vadhu and this poor cute kid will die!😆  
----------------

P.S. Appy...if u r around watch Junoon Aisi Nafrat...I can't take the show seriously, but it sure is H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S.  Aditya Redji's character who is called Rambo Singh by the heroine is a RIOT!  The girl hugs him after he saves her from goondas and he makes her hug a tree instead!  
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago
rameeraa87 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i have not been in discussion for more days bcoz my jiju got accident and he has broken his hand  and now only discharged  i was very disturbed and watching some videos
now only i got able 2 watch this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi_YuKZfqcQ&feature=relmf
 pls watch at 4.02
give comments

Edited by rameeraa87 - 11 years ago
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
hello anshians so next week sumitra entrance, wedding rasams n sanchi nautanki still 
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
K - my fingers r itching to write an OS🤣🤣  Bad bad bad fingers!😡😡  I want Shiv to meet Pratmesh😈