Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Yes story wise..bv set the standard so high ki..its hard to find a gripping one like that..
I really liked na bole tum...somehow i liked the story with two very good leads...cvs ne kya kabada banaya uska...sometimes i cudnt believe...at their silliness...phew
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: khusi_*

yeah..that guy will be sent to hospital by cs...with blue black eyes
ls will say...ohho sankee jee ka kaam...🤣

Now khusi... give CS some credit... he knows A is pretty!  Imagine Mahi steps in b4 he can straigten out the guy🤣🤣🤣... 
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

yeah..that guy will be sent to hospital by cs...with blue black eyes
ls will say...ohho sankee jee ka kaam...🤣

I am trying to imagine the expressions on CS's face if somebody asks him whether Aji is single and ready to mingle🤣🤣🤣
khusi_* thumbnail
Thats y i wanted the guy prathmesh to back for a epi...cs will be gone crazy...🤣...if he will even look at Ajee...bolne ki v zarurat nehin...but cs need to know ds liked prathmesh n marriage was almost fixed...he liked his Ajee too
ho gaya kalyan prathmesh ka...🤣
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
@Khusi - yes... I was very sad about the death of the late Mohan Bhatnagar... wonder how they will ruin the sequel... 

@Appy - in that case, I will continue to skip it... I am going to check out Junoon with Aditya Redji...he's a decent actor - hopefully the story won't be a disappointment.  I was watching Veer Ek Ardass?  today...talk about a DEPRESSANT!  Impressive acting by the kid though.  

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Thats y i wanted the guy prathmesh to back for a epi...cs will be gone crazy...🤣...if he will even look at Ajee...bolne ki v zarurat nehin...but cs need to know ds liked prathmesh n marriage was almost fixed...he liked his Ajee too
ho gaya kalyan prathmesh ka...🤣

I always liked the name... Prathmesh😆... I hope he does comeback to inspect Ajee ka school someday and asks Shivjee if she's still single and says about how DS tried to arrange their marriage and all.  🤣🤣🤣  And Ajee is all nice to him cuz he's the inspector not knowing what all he bakbaked to Shiv.  Shiv will be LIVID and she won't even know Y!😈
khusi_* thumbnail
Aww mohan k character ki band baja dali cvs ne...i really didnt like the sequel idea...it wont be like season 1...like kitni mohabaat hai..KMH 1 was outstanding compare to its season 2 ...i was mad y they put it on 8 pm slot..i had a hard time balancing both...🤣
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

@Khusi - yes... I was very sad about the death of the late Mohan Bhatnagar... wonder how they will ruin the sequel... 

@Appy - in that case, I will continue to skip it... I am going to check out Junoon with Aditya Redji...he's a decent actor - hopefully the story won't be a disappointment.  I was watching Veer Ek Ardass?  today...talk about a DEPRESSANT!  Impressive acting by the kid though.  

@Anji I am planning on watching junoon - it has some decent actors Aditya Redji I have not seen before.Mouni Roy is ok and  third angle has Ajay Choudhuri whose acting I like very much.
I am planning on catching up with some epis of Veera

@Kushi - If CS got to know from Prathmesh that DS almost fixed A's marriage with him just imagine the plight of DS🤣
khusi_* thumbnail
I have watched few scenes of junoon...acting were good..but still i am not impressed too much
veera on sp was purnendu shekhar's story...it seems good...but too much painful...
Ok moi chalti hai...i have to arrange my messed wordrob...phew
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail

Aww mohan k character ki band baja dali cvs ne...i really didnt like the sequel idea...it wont be like season 1...like kitni mohabaat hai..KMH 1 was outstanding compare to its season 2 ...i was mad y they put it on 8 pm slot..i had a hard time balancing both...🤣

Please don't remind me or talk to me about KMH2🤣  idiots came out with such ABSURD plot and the acting was sooo bad.  

Let's see what they do with Mohan n Megha round 2.  They had so much potential, but they destroyed it ruthlessly.  The funniest was one of the CVs saying... Mohan was a bachelor "dil se"🤣🤣🤣 after they turned him into a polygamist like Jaggubhai

-----
Shiv really is a rarity... an honest hero with intellect.  Mohan was too b4 they killed him.   I hopw BV CVs don't do anything that astronomically asinine  with Collectorsaab.  I wud hate Abhimaan types tracks
Edited by AnjanaYYZ - 11 years ago