Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I just loved Ansh ka scene today πŸ˜³ and also Ajee's interactions with the singh's but hated the BD's.. is Prats charging way too much kya?? that they r kaam chaloing with her BD ???? πŸ˜†

Highlight of the day was Shiv's ultimatum to ghanti 🀣 if u don't like Anandi thats ur problem not mine or my Ajee's so stay away.. she's my hone waali wifey so u better learn to respect her coz I respect and love her a lot way to go Shivjee.. and today Sid was bang on with his expressions (par mujhe laga he'll break into laughter any moment seeing Roop's expressions or should I say lack of expressions πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)
VerboseG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya_anshian

@ginu di n myra... πŸ€—

@myra... Enjoy !! 😳

@Appy... Veer Zaara is a milestone !
I cried a little in JTHJ during the scene when SRK told Kats to get lost and also in the scene where he calls her in church and there the dialogues were just fab ! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Hall echoed with applause during that dialogue. 😳

@Anjy... Remarkable ! πŸ‘ I hope we got to see Gulli-Maahi together but i dont think it'll happen. Moreover i want Phooli to come back asap !

Piyu...u, Arya, and I are the only ones who seem to have loved, loved, loved JTHJπŸ€—
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Piya<hugs>

How was ur diwali???

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Have a safe trip - see u soon...

Laters all except some

P.S. -Piya let's see... I want Phooli too... and Mahi-Gulli the hints r there...if they show it cool...if not then that's fine too.  I like Ashi!

pray that my hubby lets me take my lappu-tappu with me agar woh hogaya toh u'll pakka get to see me soon πŸ˜‰ warna intezaar karna padega 10th Dec ka πŸ˜† buh-byee Anj πŸ€—
QuagMyred thumbnail

Originally posted by: GoldenDew

I just loved Ansh ka scene today πŸ˜³ and also Ajee's interactions with the singh's but hated the BD's.. is Prats charging way too much kya?? that they r kaam chaloing with her BD ???? πŸ˜†

Highlight of the day was Shiv's ultimatum to ghanti 🀣 if u don't like Anandi thats ur problem not mine or my Ajee's so stay away.. she's my hone waali wifey so u better learn to respect her coz I respect and love her a lot way to go Shivjee.. and today Sid was bang on with his expressions (par mujhe laga he'll break into laughter any moment seeing Roop's expressions or should I say lack of expressions πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)

SSShhh!!!! Dont talk About BDs...
Peeps get irritated!!!
I have proofs!!!πŸ˜›
Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: KwitKatts

Kya baate ho rahi hai???

From what Saanchi said today...lagta hai Jaggubhai n Saanchi ki jodi jamegiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Welcome to Sanchi ka Swayanwar πŸ˜† 
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

When was a BD used???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Originally posted by: QuagMyred

Souji<hugs>

Everytime I meet or talk to you...I fall in love with you...more...
WOW!!!

yeh mere liye tha?? toh blush blush blush..

if u r repeating Sjee's dialogue toh
QuagMyred thumbnail

Originally posted by: KwitKatts

When was a BD used???πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

What is a BD???πŸ˜›
QuagMyred thumbnail

yeh mere liye tha?? toh blush blush blush..

if u r repeating Sjee's dialogue toh

BOTH!!!πŸ˜ƒ