Ansh: "ye ishq nahi aasan" AT (54) - Page 36

Posted: 11 years ago
Gina<hugs>

I havent watched the episode abhi tak...
Had gone to expedition...whole of rajasthan!!!
Ajmer Sharif!!!
So I am Off to watch!!!
Originally posted by VerboseG

Dhajjiyaan will continue on Monday, I think... going by bade bhaiiyya's expressions😊

I think he'll deffo challenge her so called shart!!!
Originally posted by QuagMyred

Gina<hugs>

I havent watched the episode abhi tak...
Had gone to expedition...whole of rajasthan!!!
Ajmer Sharif!!!
So I am Off to watch!!!

How lovely M! Hope you had a good time...

Dhajjiyaan will continue on Monday, I think... going by bade bhaiiyya's expressions😊

yah...he looked so dashing with folded hands...☺️

It should be continue...he should tell Nakchadi😆

Jaaa pahele padhai ke baarein sooch baad mein shaadi ki khayali pulav paka...🤣

How lovely M! Hope you had a good time...

Sort of...

Btw Wow!!!
Did ya notice Ajee's 'aanhein' when she noticed Shivji behind the curtains???
Awesome Prats!!!😳
Aditi - the vishwaas n bharosa was ishaara of CVs towards the Ghotala track.  Their foundation will get tested but, not at all shaken.
------
OK...I said somethings b4 i watched the episode about future tracks...I stand by those.

1. Mahi gave strong hints today and in prior scenes about on going presence in Jaitsar...that can only happen if he marries local.  The actress who plays gulli is shown in college now in Sapne Suhane Ladpaan ke...there is she of marriageable age.  Gulli was not at A's sagaai but, looks like she will be at all wedding rasams from precap.  She is Anandi's parchaayee... she likes Shiv... and she's already met Alok along with Anandi on day 1 of his arrival.  

2. Ghotala ka impending arrival - Anandi par aab pabandi from leaving haveli pre-marriage...sumi coming... and "vishwaas" words... 

3. Sanchi - J temp union: Sanchi ka stoopid words, DS interactions with Sanchi, Sanchi's interest in who is "J"...maybe hints or herring

Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Aditi - the vishwaas n bharosa was ishaara of CVs towards the Ghotala track.  Their foundation will get tested but, not at all shaken.
------
OK...I said somethings b4 i watched the episode about future tracks...I stand by those.

1. Mahi gave strong hints today and in prior scenes about on going presence in Jaitsar...that can only happen if he marries local.  The actress who plays gulli is shown in college now in Sapne Suhane Ladpaan ke...there is she of marriageable age.  Gulli was not at A's sagaai but, looks like she will be at all wedding rasams from precap.  She is Anandi's parchaayee... she likes Shiv... and she's already met Alok along with Anandi on day 1 of his arrival.  

2. Ghotala ka impending arrival - Anandi par aab pabandi from leaving haveli pre-marriage...sumi coming... and "vishwaas" words... 

3. Sanchi - J temp union: Sanchi ka stoopid words, DS interactions with Sanchi, Sanchi's interest in who is "J"...maybe hints or herring

Agree...

Can't wait for next week...😉

Kya chal raha hai peeps?

Gina.,

We are all being proud of our Shiv today...😃

for him having pride in his love for his Ajee...😳
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

------

@bold
Me thinks the same...
Plus Ajee breaking the rules and rasam to meet an ailing Shivji will be a bonus!!!😳
Originally posted by adi2512

Gina.,

We are all being proud of our Shiv today...😃

for him having pride in his love for his Ajee...😳

yes...yes...gosh. 

I am in love with Shiv character each and every day/night ☺️