Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milindrose thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
if a situation is created there that jughead now marries as dream cum wish of sanchi will be filled of bhaiyya role model to get married ------- then gauri lands in jetsar and sees sanchi as benndhini in ghagra odhni and then a big  tog of war will start --- just imagine who will win badi gawari or junior gawari ---anandi chapter finish so badi gawari will target modern gawari๐Ÿคฃ
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@tistaa... Sudhar jaa ๐Ÿคฃ
Thoda bht ''kasht'' toh i can handle for Shivji ๐Ÿ˜‰ but ''kuch bhi'' only for SRK
I've watched JTHJ 3 times till now ! ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† three days...three shows ๐Ÿ˜†

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: milindrose

if a situation is created there that jughead now marries as dream cum wish of sanchi will be filled of bhaiyya role model to get married ------- then gauri lands in jetsar and sees sanchi as benndhini in ghagra odhni and then a big  tog of war will start --- just imagine who will win badi gawari or junior gawari ---anandi chapter finish so badi gawari will target modern gawari๐Ÿคฃ

My money will be on Original GAWARI... she has vocals & BABY... Sanchi will only ve her own vocals!
milindrose thumbnail
im sure jug head will be exposed by anandi as shown in haldi she ran and was asking to go along with bhairon means now she will find truth n defend shiv ,,, let her prove her worth as dehati padi likhi 
Piyuu_SRK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Shiv in LOVE and DEFENDING ANANDI ROCKS!

I hope we see RECIPROCITY of THIS soon with JAGIYA ka verbal dhulayi by Anandjee

Egjactly ! ๐Ÿ˜‰ I was shocked to see S in tiger avatar ๐Ÿ˜† esp when he raised his finger ๐Ÿคฃ
AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Waise Piya ur comment is perfect jawab from Shiv to Sanchi... sure marry divorcee if he is also as suljahua and accomplished as my Ajee after you become IAS!  Till then ZIP IT!
Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@piya just wrote a new os it all started with a broken button...chk it out ;-)
dsupriya thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Anjy, I also so wish that Ajee reciprocates and they really show her bashing up Jagya for him.And I think they may just show that, and that is the reason why Jagya had a devdas look in the wedding promo shoot.

@Anshu, what a thought and what a scene. One of you the OS and FF writers please write and OS on the same
adi2512 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnjanaYYZ

Shiv in LOVE and DEFENDING ANANDI ROCKS!  

I hope we see RECIPROCITY of THIS soon with JAGIYA ka verbal dhulayi by Anandjee

Anj.,

When she had given dhulayi to NS in such sweet manner...he had already reached cloud nine...
If she gives verbal dhulayi to J., he will straight away reach heaven...๐Ÿคฃ

Muktchand thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the way Shiv Ji stand up for his LOVEThumbs up

He is so proud of his loveAnother way to say

Fantastic job by Writers & Sid