Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

I Love the 80's (Page 3)

Arshi_luv Senior Member
Arshi_luv
Arshi_luv

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fleur_de_Lis

wow...very interesting and very different...

moreover we will come to know about the 80's more from you cause I am from 1993 !!

M glad u liked it 
But let me tell u m not frm 80's i was born in 1998LOL
Its just dat dis idea striked my mind n to execute it m going to take help frm Google!!!!! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fleur_de_Lis

Arshi_luv Senior Member
Arshi_luv
Arshi_luv

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jasminerahul

update d 1st part

Yaa will do dat soon 
M done drafting just last moment correctionsTongue
priyankah07 Senior Member
priyankah07
priyankah07

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:47am | IP Logged
res!!
Arshi_luv Senior Member
Arshi_luv
Arshi_luv

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Chapter 1 : Obsession or Keen Interest 

"Khushi khushi" came a voice frm d door which made khushi jump in her seat n spill almost all of her half noon mocha on d keyboard right in d middle of an online gripping site of the wild boys where she was watching one of the concerts which they had performed in New York
She dint hve to look up to see who waa calling her she knew it must be her best frnd tia who was standing near the doorway of her cabin 
As soon as tia entered her cabin she got hit by something lying on the floor dis was enough tym for khushi to close her wild boys fan page and d video caz tia doesnt like dese
Khushi: r u ok tia?
Tia: i am fine khushi she said with a forced smile and den moved to find a spot which is safe fr her to stand
Tia faked a smile 
Khushi: Hmm i mean hi tia how r u?
Tia tried to move further in khushi's office, she had never seen such a dark and dirty office ever it looked like a cave full of dirt. She gave a disgusted look to khushi 
Khushi pushed back her desk to see wat tia saw dat made her frown so ferociously but khushi cud just see her normal everyday office. It was small and not evn remotely neat, with files spilling out frm d cabinets
Khushi: ok tia i understand i shud clean this place up 
Tia raised her eyebrow and said," Just clean?!? I think u shud throw more dan half of the things frm here!! How can u work in such a dirty place khushi and ur obsession fr wild boys and d eighties era is just increasing day by day. Khushi u shud understand dat dis is '2012' not some year in d eighties!!! Look around u wat do u see rather dan Arnav Singh Raizada's posters or a shelf full of only wild boys album CD's. Khushi its high tym to get over with it and move on. U can't really bring back tym dont u understand dat. If once the tym has pasted awat it wont come back. U r 30 years old and still single look at mohit he has moved on n he is very happy with her wife"

Khushi: Tia plz clam down i understand wat r u saying but wild boys isnt my obsession i wud rather call it as a keen interest or a certain focused enjoyment" tia coudnt help it but just rolled her eyes on her khushi's answer
Khushi continued," And d the thing about mohit m not interested in him i hve finished crying for mohit and d betrayal dat he did who says' My love fr nupur is a necessity,khushi you wouldnt understand' and walk away without evn caring or thinking about others. He was a dog and will always remain a dog after waiting for so many years fr him so dat he will come and propose me and we will hve a happy wedding!! Wat did he do he just used me n threw me away wen he was no more interested in me. Now let him sat with dat yoga instructor of hers" khushi eyes had mixed emotions it looked like she was on verge of crying but dere was also a tinge of anger in dem
Tia couldn't see her crying so decided to change the topic
Tia: Khushi do u remember mark?
Khushi: Was he the alarming Morse fitness instructor who wanted to train me for a half-marathon for, quote, the good of my soul? Or the pompous male nurse who lectured me on my dairy intake and made me buy a copy of 'Skinny B**ch' after dinner"
Tia: M talking about mark who was a consultant 
Tia shook her head as if khushi had personally wounded her because she was d one who used to send her on dates with d help of her husband Karan 
Tia: And let me tell u he's a nice guys khushi a really really nyc guy
Khushi rolled her eyes on her statement and said," Oh yaa how can i forget he was d one who had told he dat he will call me but never called ke till today this is only because of u as u always send me on a blind date without evn telling me anything 
Tia: That must be because u had only talked about wild boys on dat date and i knw dat if i tell u about the date then m 100% sure dat u arent going to go dere caz ur obsession or ur so called interest fr Arnav singh raizads is too much. Its tym to move on and start ur new life with ur husband. U shud understand d fact dat Arnav Singh Raizada is no more he is dead long back ago. Ppl used to find this obsession cute when u were in ur high skul but now dis is no more cute or funny khushi plz try to understand d fact 
Khushi once again looked away frm tia to hve a look on Arnav Singh Raizada's 6 foot long poster which was stuck on a wall rite in front of khushi's working desk 
Tia saw dat and said," Khushi m not saying dat dis is totally wrong but upto a limit u cant just stay in d fantasy land of urs whr u r wid him, cum back to d real world khushi!!! Look at ur clothes khushi dey r no less seeing u in dese type of clothes it feels like we r back to eighties again i knw dat we work in a eighties radio station but dat doesnt mean dat u also behave like one of dem" 
Khushi replied, "Wat?!? dese arent like d eighties i saw d Us weekly magazine the model on d cover page was wearing d same type of leggings as i am wearing now so i dont think it is old"
Tia: and u say dat mohit laughed when u said dat u loved Wild Boys , which isn't unreasonable and den you ranted at him 'Like a Mental Patient' his words khushi
Khushi replied," he was lucky tia dat i didnt throw something on him. He's a mental patient if he cant accept dat i take Wild Boys very seriously" 
Tia's voice still sound very concered but khushi was not able to understand only she knew dis wasnt d right tym to talk to her now so she was planning to leave...

So Guys how was it ??

M Sry fr updating late but i hope it made up 

D real storyline is going to start frm d next chapter or d one after it 

This update was written by me to show how mad khushi is behind Arnav Singh Raizada

Plz do leave ur Comments and dont forget to hit the like buttonWink

PMs Later

Edited by Arshi_luv - 17 November 2012 at 7:34am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

priyankah07asearl_mehbeercutivenikaarniepervaizFleur_de_Lis---Sonia---please6jasminerahul

asearl_mehbeer Senior Member
asearl_mehbeer
asearl_mehbeer

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:28am | IP Logged
awesome!!! loved the concept.. aww khushi is mad after superstar arnie just lyk we are mad behind sobtiDay Dreaming and mohit ur such a fool to have rejected khushi. anyway it's good u didn't deserve her. khushi was always made fr arnav..can't wait to see wat happens wen these 2 meet.. Big smile 
n dis tym update soon haanTongue

Edited by sarunalicious - 18 November 2012 at 2:20am

Arshi_luv

---Sonia--- IF-Dazzler
---Sonia---
---Sonia---

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged
awsome update

Arshi_luv

arniepervaiz Goldie
arniepervaiz
arniepervaiz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
awesome start..
loved it..

Arshi_luv

mehak06 IF-Dazzler
mehak06
mehak06

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Khushi is made just like we r for sobti...

Arshi_luv

Go to top