CID

Rishtey - Maa starring Aditya Srivastav(caps -pg 8) (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 15

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
oh yeah...that one...yes...Cry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishtey - Maa starring Aditya Srivastav(caps -pg 8) (Page 5)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by visrom

oh yeah...that one...yes...Cry

I Donno if this is more painful or that one ... Naah... Both are equally painful Cry

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
There they didn't show it...here they did...

debasree04

IF-Sizzlerz

debasree04

Sport/Cricket & Yudh Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
First of all thanx a lot Visrom for sharing it...Hug

I read all of your comments & understood that again some tragic story...why he acts on such type of story...anyway thats not mean i will not watch it...i will watch it surely within this week Embarrassed Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged

There they didn't show it...here they did...

But wahaan we loved that character for 3 hrs and then suddenly... Yahaan we had only 30mins time to fall in love with the character ... Toh both were equally painful... Bas... I wish ... They would have left it half way like highway... With a quote... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Yeah...I wish we see one sweet story where he plays a positive character and we have a happy ending...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mano86astonish

astonish

IF-Sizzlerz

astonish

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:47am | IP Logged

Yeah...I wish we see one sweet story where he plays a positive character and we have a happy ending...

Yeah !!!

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by astonish

Ouch

Aur kya... My parents were watching TV and I was watching rishtey on iPad... Aur Maine ro diyaCry
My mom wasConfusedand asked what I was watchingLOL

Oye madam... I was just kidding yaar... Thanks for sharing
This reminded me something else too... Especially the last scene of this episode reminded me of the last scene of a movie

Okie now let me not reveal the suspense

The bold is exactly the same for me ... i was watching on tab and was Cry after that behen convo. And more after the ending ,... and my mom was like Shocked ... brother replied "mom its got to be either srk or Abhijeet' LOL ...

the whole episode was made to make the viewers cry ... at one point you feel so proud youre his fan at the same time youre in tears ...

This actor ... uff he makes you cry so easily with his tremendously stunning performance.

At times im left wondering ... sheesh yaar ... whybdoes he havebto be so good yar ,... koi aira gaira hotha dekhte impress hothe bhool jaathe but he is just sooo deeply impactful with his performances ... itsll take you years and youll still rememver every second of it !!!

I love the scene where she snatches the gun from him and aims at him ... the expression of his at that point is like OMG ... this man is the master of expressions ...

And the behen scene with usha is just Cry ...the way he tries to control his emotions makes the viewers cry !,!!

But the onion scene is haayee ... that expression ... Deba we're desperately waiting for an avi of that yaar !!!!

I love the combo ... of sulbha ji and adi sir .. both sooo good ... par excellence.

The ending ... ufff .. i want to kill the person who threw the stone there ... ek pattar ki wajah se Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

DemonStarShagnikamano86visromastonish

Post Reply New Post

Go to top