Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I am always looking out for some movie or serial where he has played a positive role and has some decent screen time...except Mohandas I haven't found anything. 😔
Shagnika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely caps everyone.. Vis thanku so much for the amazing caps 😊

Twinkles, that cap of the ending scene is so 😭. I am sad after I saw it...

Personally, I loved the story as well as the performances. Its very difficult to show such a complex relationship in such a short time span. But the writer along with the amazing performers managed to show it very very nicely. You could feel the dilemna in which the mother was... And at the same time, you could start loving the character of Rashid ! 

About performances... Nothing much to say !! Aditya Srivastav has always been such a brilliant actor, since the beginning ! everytime we find a piece of his work from his struggling days, I wonder if he will perform any less, but he never does ! He has been a terrific performer since Day 1 !! Hats off to this man. I am so proud to be his fan 😃

Deshpande Ji needs no special mention either. She has been an outstanding performer always, and this one just adds to the list of amazing work she has ever done 👏

I am in love with the onion scene... Still have not got over it ! Sach mein "Tum hanste hue kitne achhe lagte ho"😳 I hope he keeps smiling like that always 😊
DemonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wow, these caps are really cool. Great work! I'll try to check out the video once time permits.
Minionite thumbnail
Narendra Gupta (Part 1)

Minionite thumbnail
Narendra Gupta (Part 2)

Minionite thumbnail
I know many of these caps have already been posted, but still below are my few caps of Aditya sir. 😳
Minionite thumbnail
Aditya Srivastav (Part 1)

Minionite thumbnail
Aditya Srivastav (Part 2)

Minionite thumbnail
Aditya Srivastav (Part 3)

Minionite thumbnail
Aditya Srivastav (Part 4)