Rishtey - Maa starring Aditya Srivastav(caps -pg 8) - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
First of all thanx a lot Visrom for sharing it...πŸ€—

I read all of your comments & understood that again some tragic story...why he acts on such type of story...anyway thats not mean i will not watch it...i will watch it surely within this week 😳 πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by visrom

There they didn't show it...here they did...

But wahaan we loved that character for 3 hrs and then suddenly... Yahaan we had only 30mins time to fall in love with the character ... Toh both were equally painful... Bas... I wish ... They would have left it half way like highway... With a quote... 
Yeah...I wish we see one sweet story where he plays a positive character and we have a happy ending...
Originally posted by visrom

Yeah...I wish we see one sweet story where he plays a positive character and we have a happy ending...

Yeah !!!
Originally posted by astonish

Aur kya... My parents were watching TV and I was watching rishtey on iPad... Aur Maine ro diya😭
My mom wasπŸ˜•and asked what I was watchingπŸ˜†

Oye madam... I was just kidding yaar... Thanks for sharing
This reminded me something else too... Especially the last scene of this episode reminded me of the last scene of a movie

Okie now let me not reveal the suspense

The bold is exactly the same for me ... i was watching on tab and was 😭 after that behen convo. And more after the ending ,... and my mom was like 😲 ... brother replied "mom its got to be either srk or Abhijeet' πŸ˜† ...

the whole episode was made to make the viewers cry ... at one point you feel so proud youre his fan at the same time youre in tears ...

This actor ... uff he makes you cry so easily with his tremendously stunning performance.

At times im left wondering ... sheesh yaar ... whybdoes he havebto be so good yar ,... koi aira gaira hotha dekhte impress hothe bhool jaathe but he is just sooo deeply impactful with his performances ... itsll take you years and youll still rememver every second of it !!!

I love the scene where she snatches the gun from him and aims at him ... the expression of his at that point is like OMG ... this man is the master of expressions ...

And the behen scene with usha is just 😭 ...the way he tries to control his emotions makes the viewers cry !,!!

But the onion scene is haayee ... that expression ... Deba we're desperately waiting for an avi of that yaar !!!!

I love the combo ... of sulbha ji and adi sir .. both sooo good ... par excellence.

The ending ... ufff .. i want to kill the person who threw the stone there ... ek pattar ki wajah se 😭
Why did the cops think he was trying to attack them...just because he stumbled...,

There are many morerishtey episodes now on YouTube. I am going to check all of them to see if he has acted in any of them.Edited by visrom - 11 years ago
The police have no option ... hes a jaana maana criminal isnt he ... so they can never be sure how he may react ...
He's awesome...as crminal and as cop. He's mostly one of these 2. πŸ˜†

Hayee...that smile...I want Abhijeet to smile like that once...with onion tears...πŸ˜›
I bet ... that was my fav moment ... kitna time ho gaya tha uske aise smile kiye hue πŸ˜ƒ ... i loved it yaar ... i really want to see Abhijeet as well like that ... that was the highlight ...
its was lovely watching itπŸ˜ƒ
such a treat for eyes πŸ˜ƒ
a wonderful n classic piece of work from him ⭐️

thanks for sharing once again Visrom 😊