Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why is 4lions/Gul hiding behind Barun??? (Page 7)

.Avengers. IF-Sizzlerz
.Avengers.
.Avengers.

Crazy Creative Minion, YHM banner contest winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
i think may be she is doing only to increase the trp.i mean,1st there was all this drama abt shital,we hated her and wanted her out of ipk.thn d rumour abt bs quitting and si with another lead came.then we started call msg mails to stop bs quitting and get that shital and the new lead out.and in 2 episodes,she is out.i dont think,in 2 days,the whole story changed and they telecasted new epi.
it was all planned.i think.bt,if she is doing it on purpose,its nt right and she is gonna pay back soon. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Rant

i just read abhaas tweets which sound annoyed, understandable. BUT as an actor you sign up for fans. When paparazzi (HA, abhaas wishes he had papz) pester stars at every turn I understand them getting upset and flipping. But it is so rare to see stars lash out at pestering fans. And if they do, and they get caught/seen..there is an immediate apology. At least with the Hollywood folk here and I'm assuming Bollywood also. I've even seen twitter feuds happen between fans and some stars but again, once it comes out into the light..there is always back tracking by the star. It's bad for your image and image is everything in entertainment IMO.

Abhaas's tweets added onto the video showing Gul and Barun laughing at that rumor just makes me annoyed with how they're all dealing with fans ( yes that part in the video really annoyed me)

As stars, no matter telly or the films, you are public figures and have signed up for certain crap. I don't appreciate people who belittle fans for whatever reason, because at the end of the day...fans make or break you. You can be the most amazing actor, starring in some amazing films but if fans decide to boycott you or whatever, you wont make it too far..besides getting  rating of "fresh" on rotten tomatoes. 

Now back to IPK cast and crew...they do realize a lot of their fans are teenage girls who obsess over their heart throb right? This is how any celebrity with a teen following is bombarded. Just look at Jusitn Bieber and the chaos he causes wherever he goes...his GF Selena Gomez gets death threats from his fans but I havent seen her lash out(unless she did and I missed it) and shes what 19/20 years old? Yet Abhaas is lashing out on Baruns behalf.

I'm just disappointed in how they came across to me. They belittled their fans in their own way and I don't appreciate that. Yes the phangurls were going crazy but that comes with the territory. Even teenage heartthrobs have the decency to acknowledge their crazy fans, yet Barun is shown laughing at them. 

what little respect I had left is also slowly diminishing .

whatever yo, no chappals...It was just really bugging me. 

And let's not forget the mature. older audience they are treating like a bunch of school-aged idiots. There is a limit to everything. Yes we are fans but you dont disrespect us at every turn and make a mockery of our concerns. Even if they are mock worthy. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviiErika1farah007JerryTheMouse-DKS-

Erika1 Goldie
Erika1
Erika1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
I don't see any hiding behind per say, I see more of saving one's own skin, why would he make them use him. I don't believe there is any conspiracy theory behind the scenes.
The actor is not that big of an actor to pull off lying. I feel he wants out for personal reasons and only time will tell.

Edited by Erika1 - 12 November 2012 at 9:58am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BearNaNa-DKS-

JerryTheMouse IF-Rockerz
JerryTheMouse
JerryTheMouse

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Sorry I'm late! 

But aptly made post DKS! Thank you!

There is no accountability, and that's why ther are getting away with what they are getting away with. 

People still watch their shows, and hence there is no real consequence, is there? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

Go to top