Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why is 4lions/Gul hiding behind Barun??? (Page 2)

Olive_Rose IF-Dazzler
Olive_Rose
Olive_Rose

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Monu I seriously don't think there's any hiding going on at all but I believe hands has joined somewhere. Which hands are joined I don't know but time will tell. I think the only fools are the public at this point in time
I say this for a few reasons:
 BS Career has only really started taking off after he bagged the role of ASR
That where his popularity stemmed from. Bollywood is a "dog eat dog" world and I believe BS know that. I also believe he know his strengths and weakness and his strength lies in Tellywood. He will for no reason jeopardize his bread and butter at all. He will not lie to his Fans, withholding the truth and speaking a blatant lie are 2 different things.

Coming to Gul the woman is very talented and I doubt she lacks PR skills. She would not make it in the business by being dumb ONLY by being shrewd and that she is. If you remember clearly she said she did not want to end Geet but had to because the Channel was being relaunched. It's quite obvious she would have been in a contract with Star and promises were made etc. It must have come down to Gul telling them she was promised space on a their channel for a period of time and now she had to end her much loved show prematurely. Here Gul is making money but not as much as Star so to compensate they must have promised her a larger audience for her next project. That is where  the SP 8pm slot comes in. Having a show on SP is like earning gold as far as I know. International exposure and more sponsors as Star has a vast audience.

Yes Gul was expecting success but the response she got for IPKKND was beyond what she expected. Ridding on that success she must have approached SP about QH, expecting them to buy into it based on her track record with IPKKND plus she has Arjun on SP as well. I really don't believe anything about rejected tracks and story running it's course etc.

I believe the relationship between PH and SP started to get shaky when they refused QH and most likely they could not give valid reasons why. SI contract is with SP whereas BS contract is with PH. The man the public loves is BS but also SARUN together. If Sarun are separated then there is no IPKKND right? What we'll have according to fans is a water down version of the show, public outcry etc. We may think Gul has not done her research, but she has!! She knows her audience very well.
So here we are with news of BS leaving/Longish break/ quitting etc
Interview with Gul looking all chummy etc
Does it look like Gul is hidding behind BS?
Does it look like Gul is sabotaging BS?
To me the only people being sabotaged here is SP and seems like Gul and BS has taken them on for whatever reasons I don't know.

Look at all the post we've been getting from the insiders:
Call,email, write to SP they are the only one who can sort this out. SP is only saying what they have been told but they are not saying the reasons why they have been told. They are only telling part of the story

Edited by april2003 - 12 November 2012 at 9:36am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sadianabilsimplelife09Erika1borregJerryTheMousegatheringstormGayuArnavKookiemonster-DKS-

Manisha. Goldie
Manisha.
Manisha.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:14am | IP Logged
They are underestimating the intellectual capacity of the audience by showing that interview.
If they think that can show that crap and make us believe that everything is hunky dory then I would like to make a video and tell them please don't waste our time.

I am pretty sure we will never the actual truth cause that is the bitter truth of this show business.
They will continue to stage such acts and make a fool of the audience.

Sooner or later it will haunt them.

Edited by Manisha. - 12 November 2012 at 2:45am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaJerryTheMouse-DKS-

meshas Goldie
meshas
meshas

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:20am | IP Logged
Happy Diwali everyone, don't let a show dampen your diwali spiritts enjoy it with your loved n dear ones.We are emotional fools but I can imagine how the others PH/SP even maybe BS are having a hearty laugh at us.I think each one has it's own vested interest and the interest of the audience.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DKS-

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:22am | IP Logged
updated with next teaser video promo

savvy PR skills yes?

Thank you for letting me bash this PH

Inever get tired of it 

Edited by McNinja - 12 November 2012 at 2:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007JaponicaJerryTheMouse-DKS-

coolnisha_fun87 IF-Dazzler
coolnisha_fun87
coolnisha_fun87

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Actually i still think of the day when I started watching this show in Hindi channel like Star Plus under producers like 4...!!

I should have brushed up my knowledge on their past performance and read some reviews like I do before going for hindi movies.

Not only Gul,Star Plus is also using their actor for saving themselves.star plus cashed on SaRun's popularity for UK event...playing divide and rule..)

news channel uses SaRun's or IPK's statement so that viewers can watch they stupid self created news..award shows uses SaRun to get maximum votes to earn revenue and when they have earned enough revenue they give awards to someone else...and last IPK's CVs are using SaRun since months to survive their show when they believe that their story has run its course..!!

As written in my previous comment

This video is a farewell gift from Gul to Barun's/SaRun's and IPK's fan..!!And atlast she proved again nothing can beat their poor PR skills...!!Their poor PR skills needs a special mention so a case study need to be made for all Mass Communication and Management studies.I will surely use this case as the worst example of Poor PR whenever needed.

Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 12 November 2012 at 2:30am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

farah007JaponicaJerryTheMouseMcNinja-DKS-

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
ijust made apost too monu
how sick of them to defend themselves and not their actor
why are they into hiding
what about us

dont we deserve some answers

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

JaponicaLuv_isnt_classyMcNinjaJerryTheMouse-DKS-

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

ijust made apost too monu
how sick of them to defend themselves and not their actor
why are they into hiding
what about us

dont we deserve some answers

what i found really tasteless was them laughing at the rumors they had heard

I mean, fandom is in an uproar...be professionals and clear it up. Not say how the "birdie" misheard. If a birdie misheard, its only your fault for not clearing it up sooner. All of them, just grow up 

and give answers for a change 

Edited by McNinja - 12 November 2012 at 2:39am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviiblackdice1001JaponicaLuv_isnt_classyJerryTheMouse-DKS-

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:38am | IP Logged
double post...

Edited by Ni1234 - 12 November 2012 at 2:38am

Go to top