Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-DKS- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: rainaluvBS

She is taking advantage of Barun's poor PR skills.

She is gonna pay a much much bigger price for what she is doing.
Karma is a bi**h.

Looks like it...lets see what it has in store for us
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

@DKS, I posted a long rant on the bashers thread regarding how they are acting towards fans after Abhaas's outlash on twitter. I will find try finding it and paste here. 

Quick Summary: they are belittling their fans in their own different ways. No matter who you are, fans make you...you can star in award winning movies but if fans decide to boycott you, what do you have?You dont lash out at them is they pester you. I understnad paparazzi that pester and actors get annoyed...but fans? Actually no..Big B the biggest of the big feeds the papz when they hound his house...some people can learn from him. 

Paste it yaara..I will like to read it...

Fans are not paparazzi they are right in seeking answers
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

Looks like it...lets see what it has in store for us

Yes Gul is the one running the show and BS is going along for the ride based on promises she must have made to him. As long as she's in the business he has a job, but she cannot guarantee that the public will always support him. I hope he soon realizes if his fans truly understand what is going on like some of us do, then he can kiss goodbye to his popularity and career.
-DKS- thumbnail
Originally posted by: april2003

Monu I seriously don't think there's any hiding going on at all but I believe hands has joined somewhere. Which hands are joined I don't know but time will tell. I think the only fools are the public at this point in time
I say this for a few reasons:
 BS Career has only really started taking off after he bagged the role of ASR
That where his popularity stemmed from. Bollywood is a "dog eat dog" world and I believe BS know that. I also believe he know his strengths and weakness and his strength lies in Tellywood. He will for no reason jeopardize his bread and butter at all. He will not lie to his Fans, withholding the truth and speaking a blatant lie are 2 different things.

Coming to Gul the woman is very talented and I doubt she lacks PR skills. She would not make it in the business by being dumb ONLY by being shrewd and that she is. If you remember clearly she said she did not want to end Geet but had to because the Channel was being relaunched. It's quite obvious she would have been in a contract with Star and promises were made etc. It must have come down to Gul telling them she was promised space on a their channel for a period of time and now she had to end her much loved show prematurely. Here Gul is making money but not as much as Star so to compensate they much have promised her a larger audience for her next project. That is where  the SP 8pm slot comes in. Having a show on SP is like earning gold as far as I know. International exposure and more sponsors as Star has a vast audience.

Yes Gul was expecting success but the response she got for IPKKND was beyond what she expected. Ridding on that success she must have approached SP about QH, expecting them to buy into it based on her track record with IPKKND plus she has Arjun on SP as well. I really don't believe anything about rejected tracks and story running it's course etc.

I believe the relationship between PH and SP started to get shaky when they refused QH and most likely they could not give valid reasons why. SI contract is with SP whereas BS contract is with PH. The man the public loves is BS but also SARUN together. If Sarun are separated then there is no IPKKND right? What we'll have according to fans is a water down version of the show, public outcry etc. We may think Gul has not done her research, but she has!! She knows her audience very well.
So here we are with news of BS leaving/Longish break/ quitting etc
Interview with Gul looking all chummy etc
Does it look like Gul is hidding behind BS?
Does it look like Gul is sabotaging BS?
To me the only people being sabotaged here is SP and seems like Gul and BS has taken them on for whatever reasons I don't know.

Look at all the post we've been getting from the insiders:
Call,email, write to SP they are the only one who can sort this out. SP is only saying what they have been told but they are not saying the reasons why they have been told. They are only telling part of the story

SP is one to lose the most in this case..it pays per minute of content to the PH and BS will move on along with PH...SP will lose a golden goose with IPK..

SO Barun is quitting and says a long leave to prevent a public backlash...Gul is shrewd women but her ego gets more of her...she needs to give an official statement than her version of Koofee with Karan...same goes for Barun 
Edited by Didikisaut - 11 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
whyatdoes she think of herself? like we are bunch of kids who are easy to manipulate? she has not realised it,but gonna regret her dumbness soon.her whole reputation is shattered,we hate her and atleast wont watch her show for sometime.so moral of the story,her stupid act is clearly gonna pay her and her shows.

my advice to her;stop this,issue a straight cut public interview regarding this shit and repair ur bachi khuchi izzat.

samjhe... ya samjhaun???😈
Olive_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Didikisaut

SP is one to lose the most in this case..it pays per minute of content to the PH and BS will move on along with PH...SP will lose a golden goose with IPK..

SO Barun is quitting and says a long leave to prevent a public backlash...Gul is shrewd women but her ego makes gets more of her...she needs to give an official statement than her version of Koofee with Karan...same goes for Barun 

They will never give a statement because if they do it public will hate them both as they are playing the game of "milking the cow" SP. Gul is the puppet master at the moment and she waited at the right time to make her move. SP cannot tell the truth because people will not believe them over Barun. Why will SP want to kill the goose that lays the golden egg? It is Gul's goose and she has decide she want much more because of that goose which obviously SP has refused. Remember SI is as important to the equation as Barun is but she cannot control Sanaya because she belongs to SP. Divide and conquer, that is what the game is at the moment
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
i think may be she is doing only to increase the trp.i mean,1st there was all this drama abt shital,we hated her and wanted her out of ipk.thn d rumour abt bs quitting and si with another lead came.then we started call msg mails to stop bs quitting and get that shital and the new lead out.and in 2 episodes,she is out.i dont think,in 2 days,the whole story changed and they telecasted new epi.
it was all planned.i think.bt,if she is doing it on purpose,its nt right and she is gonna pay back soon. 
McNinja thumbnail
Rant

i just read abhaas tweets which sound annoyed, understandable. BUT as an actor you sign up for fans. When paparazzi (HA, abhaas wishes he had papz) pester stars at every turn I understand them getting upset and flipping. But it is so rare to see stars lash out at pestering fans. And if they do, and they get caught/seen..there is an immediate apology. At least with the Hollywood folk here and I'm assuming Bollywood also. I've even seen twitter feuds happen between fans and some stars but again, once it comes out into the light..there is always back tracking by the star. It's bad for your image and image is everything in entertainment IMO.

Abhaas's tweets added onto the video showing Gul and Barun laughing at that rumor just makes me annoyed with how they're all dealing with fans ( yes that part in the video really annoyed me)

As stars, no matter telly or the films, you are public figures and have signed up for certain crap. I don't appreciate people who belittle fans for whatever reason, because at the end of the day...fans make or break you. You can be the most amazing actor, starring in some amazing films but if fans decide to boycott you or whatever, you wont make it too far..besides getting  rating of "fresh" on rotten tomatoes. 

Now back to IPK cast and crew...they do realize a lot of their fans are teenage girls who obsess over their heart throb right? This is how any celebrity with a teen following is bombarded. Just look at Jusitn Bieber and the chaos he causes wherever he goes...his GF Selena Gomez gets death threats from his fans but I havent seen her lash out(unless she did and I missed it) and shes what 19/20 years old? Yet Abhaas is lashing out on Baruns behalf.

I'm just disappointed in how they came across to me. They belittled their fans in their own way and I don't appreciate that. Yes the phangurls were going crazy but that comes with the territory. Even teenage heartthrobs have the decency to acknowledge their crazy fans, yet Barun is shown laughing at them. 

what little respect I had left is also slowly diminishing .

whatever yo, no chappals...It was just really bugging me. 

And let's not forget the mature. older audience they are treating like a bunch of school-aged idiots. There is a limit to everything. Yes we are fans but you dont disrespect us at every turn and make a mockery of our concerns. Even if they are mock worthy. 
Erika1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't see any hiding behind per say, I see more of saving one's own skin, why would he make them use him. I don't believe there is any conspiracy theory behind the scenes.
The actor is not that big of an actor to pull off lying. I feel he wants out for personal reasons and only time will tell.

Edited by Erika1 - 11 years ago
JerryTheMouse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sorry I'm late! 

But aptly made post DKS! Thank you!

There is no accountability, and that's why ther are getting away with what they are getting away with. 

People still watch their shows, and hence there is no real consequence, is there?