Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

meshas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Happy Diwali everyone, don't let a show dampen your diwali spiritts enjoy it with your loved n dear ones.We are emotional fools but I can imagine how the others PH/SP even maybe BS are having a hearty laugh at us.I think each one has it's own vested interest and the interest of the audience.
McNinja thumbnail
updated with next teaser video promo

savvy PR skills yes?

Thank you for letting me bash this PH

Inever get tired of it 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
coolnisha_fun87 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Actually i still think of the day when I started watching this show in Hindi channel like Star Plus under producers like 4...!!

I should have brushed up my knowledge on their past performance and read some reviews like I do before going for hindi movies.

Not only Gul,Star Plus is also using their actor for saving themselves.star plus cashed on SaRun's popularity for UK event...playing divide and rule..)

news channel uses SaRun's or IPK's statement so that viewers can watch they stupid self created news..award shows uses SaRun to get maximum votes to earn revenue and when they have earned enough revenue they give awards to someone else...and last IPK's CVs are using SaRun since months to survive their show when they believe that their story has run its course..!!

As written in my previous comment

This video is a farewell gift from Gul to Barun's/SaRun's and IPK's fan..!!And atlast she proved again nothing can beat their poor PR skills...!!Their poor PR skills needs a special mention so a case study need to be made for all Mass Communication and Management studies.I will surely use this case as the worst example of Poor PR whenever needed.
Edited by coolnisha_fun87 - 11 years ago
rima thumbnail
ijust made apost too monu
how sick of them to defend themselves and not their actor
why are they into hiding
what about us

dont we deserve some answers
McNinja thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima

ijust made apost too monu

how sick of them to defend themselves and not their actor
why are they into hiding
what about us

dont we deserve some answers

what i found really tasteless was them laughing at the rumors they had heard

I mean, fandom is in an uproar...be professionals and clear it up. Not say how the "birdie" misheard. If a birdie misheard, its only your fault for not clearing it up sooner. All of them, just grow up 

and give answers for a change 
Edited by McNinja - 11 years ago
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
double post...Edited by Ni1234 - 11 years ago
arshi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I loved your post.

Thank you for making it.
.Sandal. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
THEY ARE RATS THATS WHY USING BARUN'S SHOULDER TO HIDE THEIR MISTAKES 
-SI- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Happy Diwali DKS!! ðŸ¤—
Gul aunty is trying to save her ass.. That's all I can see from that interview... There is no way I am going to trust this woman...Just forget everything for a while and enjoy Diwali ok... *Hugs*
serious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow! They posted an interview with nothing related to this issue, I'm actually baffled ðŸ¤¢ What are the PH & BS trying to do in here ?

We have made maximum profits out of this show, so let each of us take our own path, I make a new show will make millions, u go to movies & try to make millions. I don't defame u, u don't defame me.

PH is never ever gonna learn their mistakes.. there is no use ranting more about it.

Happy Diwali DKS.
Edited by serious - 11 years ago