Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

why is 4lions/Gul hiding behind Barun???

-DKS- IF-Sizzlerz
-DKS-
-DKS-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
A storm has been brewing ever since one heard the news of Barun quitting the show, Gul made it public herself and later denied without giving a clarification on it. Barun has been proven wrong twice over and his statements have been contradicted indirectly by the PH once and now by the channel...

There are a number of questions which fans need answers to and fingers have not only been raised at Barun but also on the PH. So what is Gul trying to prove by doing what seems a scripted interview with Barun (even if it is not scripted but edited to ones liking).

Is she not answerable for all the allegations levied against her and the unprofessional conduct of the PH proven time and time again??? Does Gul only know's only to duck and hide???

4 lions are quite unprofessional in there conduct and always try to distract the fans..last time when they screwed up regarding Barun on IF they released spoiler pics and now they come up with an off screen interview...hats off to them they are masters in sidelining the real issues... 

Note- I may not able to reply to comments, busy with Diwali celebrations. Happy Diwali to all...Smile

Edited by Didikisaut - 12 November 2012 at 3:13am

The following 90 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpa012honey.29092sankadeviiVALERINEamelia_09sun_shine18Ayaat1216arshi_roxpayel3004jeesiesaya312Achinta97Su_Somerholicruby20ShyJiSimone2005Dreamer-89craziefancrackerszoneGlimmermitrabhuyannomad.nessblackdice1001Mahi122pink.lotus-Siaa-meshasErika1SaraJLManisha.IceflamesLuv_isnt_classy..Damsel..Olive_Rosesmiley-shineyfareeJaponicaNightingale...DalmuthuyagifttagDaRkPrInCeSsCetroniaRushilovesBarunmozart66hira2050geetmaanluvcoolnisha_fun87newmoon2011Sidda8anjaani07Edella17Kielyspiritdebby_11Rahmprettypriarshi21SaRun.Ni1234arsh_spshagun_sarundivvkJerryTheMousemedha16-SI-..mrinalini..McNinja-MissBoiiVamp-Miss Cherieshree10seriousMysticaldivinepieryroseFairyLiquidSoapKookiemonsterOmoraboti.Brooke.-ElmoFuj-* Unnati *BearNaNaGirlabouttownpri_armaanOmNaMaSteOmverisimilitudeNitaReidOnepoundChicGayuArnavrimaArnieBoyBarun.Manal.

Ni1234 IF-Rockerz
Ni1234
Ni1234

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Ditto my sentiments Monu...:)

Interview is Scripted..It is way too obvious...

I think the problem is Gulji is still in La La Land...

Because their PR and Social media is handled by kids..They hardly understand anything. What they know is, " How to swear on my mother ? and We should not talk to strangers. "...Pathetic..Ouch

Gulji is busy with other projects as well.

So it's kinda difficult you know to realize the uproar of IPK audience.Ouch

Time kaha he bosss ?? Hum toh busy hain with Faqqooll hain ??Ouch

They will not learn their lessons with this mess..They had a chance in the past. With this interview teaser, it is clear that they don't give a damn about IPK audience. Angry

Koi nahi, she might have realized the consequence of underestimating the IPK audience by now...It's never too late..Angry

She will realize it more clearly when after the UK trip, or after a one more month Channel will show the exist door with Samjhe ya Samjhaoon ???LOL

Enough SaidAngry

Edited by Ni1234 - 12 November 2012 at 2:07am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

sankadeviipreciousgirl125arshi_roxruby20-Reva-Simone2005Dreamer-89Manisha.Olicity2124Erika1meshasfareeJaponicagifttagborregIceflamessreemeerafarah007medha16-SI-debby_11lolly143arshi21divvkJerryTheMouseMcNinjaMiss Cherieserious-DKS-thulasi_arshipri_armaanverisimilitudeOmNaMaSteOmKookiemonsterGayuArnavrima

Kookiemonster IF-Sizzlerz
Kookiemonster
Kookiemonster

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
This is Gul's patchwork.

Sobti bola  "I quit".

Gul boli "I will make a video and hide behind Sobti ."

Kookie boli" Go Gul , shove it up your ass and dont screw up my Diwali"

Happy Diwali to all yougaizz.Hug

Dont let them ruin it.

BAS

Edited by kookie2020 - 12 November 2012 at 2:21am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

manjuduraiarshi_roxsana535ShyJiSimone2005Dreamer-89ruby20Erika1meshasblackdice1001DaRkPrInCeSsborregsmiley-shineyJaponicaLuv_isnt_classyIceflamesNightingale...coolnisha_fun87divvkJerryTheMouseNi1234medha16-SI-McNinjaMiss Cheriearshi21--Yashi---DKS-thulasi_arshicocoatreeseriousOmNaMaSteOmpri_armaanrima

divvk IF-Rockerz
divvk
divvk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
i agree with you!! it looks more like an interview to save her own face rather than giving clear cut statements on the decision and the reason behind the decisionAngry

happy diwali to you too! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Simone2005borregJerryTheMouse-DKS-

prettypri IF-Rockerz
prettypri
prettypri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Dnt know wha purpose the interview will serve...interesting observation that last time it was the spoiler pics..but then the pics served as a distraction bcos Barun himself said he is not quitting and the sory line was that they had just got married...
Here so man ugly rumours are floating around..the should have made a clean statement..I personally Dnt thnk the interview is scripted per we..Barun looks very natural in it..but if the interview does not clearly provide answers to all the questions the video will not serve any purpose..

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005meshasborregJerryTheMouseKookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm-DKS-Joseph_A

McNinja IF-Rockerz
McNinja
McNinja

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:59am | IP Logged
4phacks*

They have absolutely no idea how one does PR. They don't know how to clean up any mess they find themselves in. They think writing a dumb cryptic message on their site does the trick. Or saying we will clear the air next week, yet 2 months later still no word. They are immature, rude, and arrogant. Not a good combination. 

As far as that interview...If they are trying to do some damage control, it's backfiring on them. 

Time to grow a pair and man up. It's okay to admit your screw ups every now and then. 

But no, they will show a teaser video where Barun and Gul laugh at some of the rumors they had heard from fandom, who are in a frenzy because of them. So their motto is, instead of trying to clarify things with our fans, who are our consumers...lets laugh at them. phack it man. 

Next Teaser Video: "There's a storm coming, Mr. Wayne" 

Yes I love Batman. So what?

Happy Diwali, enjoy it!!

Edited by McNinja - 12 November 2012 at 2:21am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Simone2005blackdice1001borregJaponicaLuv_isnt_classyJerryTheMouseshree10-DKS-KookiemonsterOmNaMaSteOm

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
DKS...Happy DiwaliSmile

I have had enough..They have spoiled my mood quite a few times in the last few days..Not anymore...AngryAngry

Which employer hides behind their employers and saves their ass??

We viewers are always taken for a ride..for us it's not money...so we think emotionally..act emotionally..and all we get is deceit!!

I won't let them screw up my Diwali.BAS!!

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

ruby20Simone2005Dreamer-89meshasJaponicaborregshree10bepatientMcNinja-MissBoiiVamp-JerryTheMouseNi1234-DKS-Kookiemonsterpri_armaanOmNaMaSteOm

Girlabouttown IF-Sizzlerz
Girlabouttown
Girlabouttown

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
She is taking advantage of Barun's poor PR skills.

She is gonna pay a much much bigger price for what she is doing.
Karma is a bi**h.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

cocoatree-DKS-

Go to top