Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
As ardent and devoted fans where is our stand?
The channels, the production houses make shows for the viewers. 
But sigh they can't even fulfill a small demand of the viewers!
Then why we will watch their show paying so much dollars every month, just to make them more rich!
Ni1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: RRuse

AMEN!!!! Could not have said it better!! Im so tired of this run around...

same here buddy
Ni1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nightingale...

awesome post

that teaser was really ridiculous. It was just to clear gulji's name:(:(:(:(

obviously buddy
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
I agree with you Nisha. I am never ever going to watch any 4Lions product. I don't understand Gul's tactics - Why is she hell bent on alienating the viewers when she knows that viewers are going to reject her future products too. She is going to need viewers and not the other way around. She is going to learn the lesson the hard way. 
..SunnYaara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u nish...well said...
crackerszone thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why are u calling Barun Sobti bhaiya May I know??...I dont understand why sum ppl in this forum call him bhaiya??...I am genuinly interested now since I thought u r a sensible post maker
Ukp18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Agree.

We now need clear answers behind all this mess.
Koeli thumbnail
Nisha the more they are trying their tactics the more they are sinking into the gutter.
Ni1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-

can someone tell me why the teaser is even posted? do i look interested?? 🤢
i was right..this PH is run by 4kids and the producer Mata is the BIGGEST kid!! what is she trying to prove? we are crazy? she made a cute little vid..posted it and voila!! we will say OMG OMG she is so nice..she is so cute we were wrong.🤢
do they think that we are FOOLS sitting here and cant understand anything? she isntead of giving a clear cut statement came up with a vid..?? like seriously? and as if i dont know the purpose of the over night made vid!

she only tried to get away from all this.. oh well she needs to realize that its not gonna work..!! this lady needs to understand that if she thinks she is only one who has brain.. and can play dirty politics and then get saved too.. i pity her cause she is WRONG!!

in fact this vid should clear the doubts if any one had any about "why is Sobti leaving" this..she in fact proved that yes we and our thinking about her was right!

she doesnt even realize that what harm she is doing to herself.. Grow up already G Khan!

👏
guys...just read it...someone called Star - their response...

Just called star plus and threatened them non stop! Lol
After telling them how incompetent they are and how we're going to bring star down if they don't do something, I asked how is it that your not doing anything? It's been 2 bloody days!
He said that we don't know, Barun has personal reasons.
I said well bloody work something out with him!
Then he came out and said that there is a problem with him and the Ph, something to do with the travk!!!!
Now I don't know if he said that because its what I want to hear or if its the truth. I prefer the latter to be honest 😛 
KEEP CALLING AND SPAMMING!!!!!!!!