http://www.tinselgupshup.com/news/view/97/Brand-Loyalty

Please read, promote and comment on the site Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MR21minizzmanzilmukulEXOL

MR21 IF-Dazzler
MR21
MR21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Anju Hug...what an awesome article...I really liked all the questions that are asked to Sushant Singh and his answers are amazing...
Thank You Tinsel Gupshup for the article on our very own Dushyath!!!

minizzAnjalgmanzilmukulEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
 reserved Big smileDay Dreaming
EDIT
First of all my apologies for my super late arrival here..CHOORYCryWas away for a diwali break...
bUT VOILA YOHOOO Finally we got the most awaited interview.I  must CONGRATULATE TG for giving us always the finest interviews always.MEANINGFUL,INFORMATIVE AND LOVELY DETAILS.Sushant Singh always tops my list of favourate actors ,one of those actors..whose talent speak louder than his words.Having followed all his works,including his movies Kaun,his character of Sukhdev and his wonderful portrayal of the menacing yet the mysterious VILLAIN  who has this strange fascination for the girl,I must admit Sushant always excels in whatever character he actually takes up.And OMG WOW!! Sushant actually designed his own look Never knew that *claps* GREAT!!It is interesting to note that he also finds TV  tiring..but As a Gulaal lover ,I have no qualms in accepting that Sushant did full justice to his character Dushayant..Loved him in that !! The journey from the sinner to saint  was seamless.The interview was awesome!!Loved the honest and simple answers which actually describes him as the "common uncommon man".TG STUPENDOUS WORK...
 Already overwhelmed by this interview,the last answer where Sushant talks about his favourate  scenes from Gulaal was the cherry on the top.I loved both the scenes specially the walking in the sand dunes DEJECTED ,HEARTBROKEN was wonderfully done.The angst ,the pain and the hurt ..each and every expression was SPOT ON !!KUDOS !! Also would like to add that another favorite moment from my list is the last scene of his exit where ,he silently bears those blows on his back ,after the revelation in front of the whole family,the scene actually gave me goosebumps.I think that's what great actors are about,they make us FEEL .Ahhh KUDOS AGAIN!!
TG HATS OFF AGAIN!!...THIS WAS REALLY GREAT !!
P.S-Oh BTW I totally forgot to mention that I am a Sushant fan ever since I had seen him as Dr. Allen in Dhadkan,A show on Sony TV.He was at his flamboyant best as the flirtatious,happy-go-lucky Doctor ,quite contrary and different to the serious roles he has been doing.Clad in casual shirts with a half vest coat and chewing his gum,Sushant breathed Dr.Allen.TG It would be really great if you can get us some links for his work as Dr.Allen as it is not available in you tube .HIS STINT WAS BRIEF  but as always LEFT  a MARK!!

WARM HUGS ANJU...This is an AWESOME GIFT !! TOTALLY LOVED IT!!Hug

Edited by manzilmukul - 17 November 2012 at 7:13am

AnjalgMR21minizzEXOL

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the interview Anju 

AnjalgMR21minizzEXOL

• Page 1 of 1