Qubool Hai Falls To Number 6. Pull Up Your Socks!

Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys!
As many of you must have read the new CM rankings, Qubool Hai has fallen to number 6. 
Reason? Many of us are not commenting and being active. We need to bring our show to number 1 position. And even because QH and KSG are being blamed because of BS quitting IPKKND. 🤣
We need to pull up our socks and atleast for Qubool Hai, KSG, Surbhi, Rishabh and the whole cast of QH, try to bring it to number 1
Ciao people.
Do think over it. :)
Does this IF will give QH good TRP 
At last whats matter is good story and TRP for the show to run long time 
thats it . And many people prefer Fb and other site than IF becoz they are baised :D 
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

Does this IF will give QH good TRP

At last whats matter is good story and TRP for the show to run long time
thats it . And many people prefer Fb and other site than IF becoz they are baised :D

I understand. But we are a part of this forum and it's our job to stand up for our show and stars. Thats it I meant :)
was shocked to see the ratings today, OMG moment . KSG and all of QH  team deserve a much higher ranking, please ppl dont let them fall.
i agrree its hard for ppl to let barun go, bt this new baby needs our support equally.
Originally posted by blueflames

was shocked to see the ratings today, OMG moment . KSG and all of QH  team deserve a much higher ranking, please ppl dont let them fall.
i agrree its hard for ppl to let barun go, bt this new baby needs our support equally.

I understand too! But its wrong to blame other shows and people. No one knows BS personally and his reasons for quitting the show, so QH and KSG are no where to be blamed! Hopefully this will sort out soon :) We have bring Qubool Hai to number 1 :D
agree wid u... lot of bashing going on abt qubool hai in ipkknd forum...😡
I dont understand whats happening  i voted for zillion times ans still it lost its 5th position... argghhh... why KSG fever going down...??? really where is that DMG craze man... show it for QH tooo
agree

plzzz create topics...tok much abt QH...be active on IF plzzz
Lets do it guys... I saw in another forum, they have a topic on the tips and things to do to increase our rating.. I think it'll be great if we have a topic like that for QH.. Then many users will know what to do... :) 
Atleast post one reply in every thread. Like as many posts as you can. Whenever you log in or view the QH forum page, hit 5 stars for the CM rankings. Make more threads, discuss more, long comments and also flood the KSG, Surbhi n Rishabh's fanpages :D