Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

~|The Survivor And Savior Inspector Abhigyanl~ (Page 87)

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Thanks @Shreya and Sherdilali...

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 14 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Really nice Moon. Clap
Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Really nice Moon. Clap
Thanks 
Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjoon.

I have no prob if anybody opens one AT thread for the full team..It is a good idea..I just wanted 2 say what's d problem if Piyush fans make a seperate AT for him also..bcoz Here we (Moon and Mansi..not me actually) post caps and creations only related to Abhigyan..that does not mean that we are ignoring others..we do it as Abhigyan is our favorite..but AT for full team should contain caps of all officers .. We should not post only Abhigyan caps there and it may hurt other shapathians feelings if Abhigyan fans treat dat AT as Abhi AT and discuss only about Abhigyan there..
That's y according 2 my pov,it wl be good if Piyush fans get chance 2 make a separate AT for him and post caps and creations related 2 only him there..
It wl not hurt any shapathian's feelings also..
Everybody should get a space where he /she can discuss about his/her fav officer in shapath and d actor who is playing that role..
It is totally my point of view,I have no intention to hurt anybody's feelings regarding his/her favorite hero.. I respect d full Shapath team and all officers and I would like to see special AT for full team also.. Smile
I understood your pov Arjoon...And I respect your feelings for your Fav hero and I know you like caps and discussions on Piyush Sahdev AKA Abhigyan though you respect the full team...you will get to see caps and creations related to Abhigyan somewhere else also...even if we don't make a new AT for him in this forum..Smile now just enjoy this AT and don' worry...Smile 
Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 15 December 2012 at 3:31am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index