Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

~|The Survivor And Savior Inspector Abhigyanl~ (Page 82)

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Caps from yesterday's (9th December) episode...

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
(continued..)

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
(continued..)

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:41am | IP Logged
(continued)... 

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
(continued..)

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
(continued..)

Bidisha. Goldie
Bidisha.
Bidisha.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sherdilali

@ shreya I liked your idea all team deserves appreciation and should be discussed   if Abhigyan's fan are not agree then we can open an AT thread for other team and all Abhigyan's fan can also open a AT for him.

@ Arjoon I really appreciate Abhigyan fans but i think we should visit all threads of the forum to make it actve like before.Me also Abhigyan fan and watch the show only for him but dont plz ignore other members of the team they all work hard and  make the show worth seeing.I think you all should visit the other thread like Episode discussion,DOTW and GOTW. Post Abhigyan's caps in picture gallery too.

plz dont mind i am saying this bcz our forum is going very slow and inactive except this AT

I never ignored other members of Shapath team... I like and respect all officers of Shapath team and I know all the actors working hard to make the show wort seeing,I never said that only Abhigyan is important for that show..others are not good or not needed ...Shapath team is incomplete without any of them...Shaurya,Samrat,Kavi all are mind blowing and great...I just said that I watch shapath as I am a Piyush fan but I also like all other officers ..But Abhigyan is my favorite...And I don't get time to visit this forum everyday,I even don't visit this AT everyday ...But whenever I get time I visit this AT first here in this forum as I like to see caps and creations related to Abhigyan...
and I don't get time always to visit all threads though I want to see all...
And I have no problem if Shreya opens single AT for full team...I just said what I feel...That's it.
Bidisha. Goldie
Bidisha.
Bidisha.

Posted: 10 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
I have no prob if anybody opens one AT thread for the full team..It is a good idea..I just wanted 2 say what's d problem if Piyush fans make a seperate AT for him also..bcoz Here we (Moon and Mansi..not me actually) post caps and creations only related to Abhigyan..that does not mean that we are ignoring others..we do it as Abhigyan is our favorite..but AT for full team should contain caps of all officers .. We should not post only Abhigyan caps there and it may hurt other shapathians feelings if Abhigyan fans treat dat AT as Abhi AT and discuss only about Abhigyan there..
That's y according 2 my pov,it wl be good if Piyush fans get chance 2 make a separate AT for him and post caps and creations related 2 only him there..
It wl not hurt any shapathian's feelings also..
Everybody should get a space where he /she can discuss about his/her fav officer in shapath and d actor who is playing that role..
It is totally my point of view,I have no intention to hurt anybody's feelings regarding his/her favorite hero.. I respect d full Shapath team and all officers and I would like to see special AT for full team also.. Smile

Edited by Arjoon. - 10 December 2012 at 3:22am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index