Hum ne li hai... Shapath

~|The Survivor And Savior Inspector Abhigyanl~ (Page 121)

Post Reply New Post

Page 121 of 150

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arjoon.

yesterday's episode was great.. I could nt watch it at 9.pm.. 4 sum reasons..and I felt dat I must have missed a great episode coz promo was intesting..
Bt when I watched it online at 3.am, I understood dat I was right..
I watched the full episode two times ,and I watched jungle scenes min 5 times.. :D
I did nt sleep at night as I spent whole night watching shapath as I always wanted 2 see an episode full of action,adventure and excitement in shapath..and yesterday's episode was exactly like that.. It had evrything .. Actions,adventure, excitement..evrything..
And i also liked the fun and friendly conversation btwn Kavi and Abhigyan,and d sweet care of Bulbul 4 Kavi and Abhi's style of asking Kavi repeatedly "Ab chale?" when Kavi was talking 2 Bulbul over phone.. :D and also in d jungle when Abhi asked Kavi 3 times "tumhe dar toh nahi lag raha hai na?"..and also liked when Kavi was just saying "hello,hello.."
And Abhi said "Kavi,tum kuch bologe?"
I really enjoyed d episode..and it was lyk a gift 4 all piyush fan and shapath lovers for new year.. :)

I haven't watched it yet, but will soon.

Happy New Year everyone!!!! Hug

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~|The Survivor And Savior Inspector Abhigyanl~ (Page 121)" in Hum ne li hai... Shapath forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Originally posted by Arjoon.

Originally posted by diyaloveskinny

Absolutely right  yesterday's Episode was really awesome,  somehow I am just loving Shapath much more as I did before I make it a point never to miss any Episode, I get it at 1am at my place here in Mauritius But I remain awake to watch it and go to sleep at 2am,  If I dnt watch Shapath I just feel restless.  I even watch the repeat telecast in weekdays,  Shapath is one of the best shows we have and also the Cops are really Most Handsome ones Day Dreaming

I started watching shapath at 3.a.m online,and spent whole night watching it again and again...LOL

Kyaa karein Shapath mein aisa Nasha hai ke dekhe bina raha nahi jaata,  I think we r all addicted to it and just cannot do without seeing it,  We need our weekly dose to keep us going,  LOL
Yup specially Abhigyan aka piyushEmbarrassed

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Outstanding caps MoonClap
@Arjoon- ab caps th sikh li tune leni ab AT bhi bana shuru kar de, mujhe chutti mil jayegiLOL

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged

-Mansi

IF-Dazzler

-Mansi

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Happy new year Piyush Sachdeva and all piyush fans and all Shapath fansBig smile

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged

Shoub_tired

IF-Rockerz

Shoub_tired

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=-Mansi] Outstanding caps MoonClap

Thanks..:)

Bidisha.

Goldie

Bidisha.

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi

Outstanding caps MoonClap
@Arjoon- ab caps th sikh li tune leni ab AT bhi bana shuru kar de, mujhe chutti mil jayegiLOL

Main AT banaunga toh I am damn sure dat sare Piyush fans milke mujhe dunia ke kisi v jagha se dhoondke nikalega and then they wl throw rotten tomatoes and eggs at me.. :D
Koi nahi toh moon toh yeh kaam akeli kar degi..
Abhi abhi toh do ek caps lena suru kia aur moon ki atyachar suru ho gaya "kab pura episode ka responsibility lega?" :D uski atyachar se do ek caps lena pada..
Bt tumhari har AT toh bas main dkhte rah jata hoon..they r sooo beautiful..and amazing..mujhse itna acha and perfect kaam iss janam me toh nahi honewala.. :D

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.