Hum ne li hai... Shapath

India-Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath
Hum ne li hai... Shapath

~|The Survivor And Savior Inspector Abhigyanl~ (Page 116)

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi

Arre wah Arjoon...Great...tune caps li...wonderfulClap
Good jobThumbs Up
yeah he said me he will post caps from now...LOL

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Mansi

I did not like that lake scene...which stupid FW writer wrote that scene?Angry it was looking totally senseless...some goons throwing a senior cop in lake???
DeadDeadDead that was really awful...it was totally amateurish writing...piyush acting was admirableClap
I hate FW writers.
But seems like that blackout in front of eye problem due to cornea transplant is over now though i did not like that too..that was unnecessary, what was the need to show blackout and cornea transplant things at allConfused
they could show him all fine after blast...dunno what FW thinks.
they wanted to show that Abhi was in danger and Shaurya saved him...FW wanted to show the frndship btwn them.. but yeah as a Piyush fan,I felt really very bad when goons threw him in lake...
-Mansi IF-Dazzler

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 5:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged
Loved Yesterday's Episode, specially the Bond betweeen Shaurya and ABhigyan, I reaaly look forward to Episodes when they show  Shaurya and Abhigyan together, it makes the Episode more interesting,  Looking forward to see tonight's Episode as to wat will it be all about and if they will show Shaurya and ABhigyan again together, Smile
Athene Viewbie
Athene
Athene

BollyCurry Director

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Lovely caps Arjoon. Big smile
Bidisha. Goldie
Bidisha.
Bidisha.

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by KS_Shreya

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2" color="#00cc66">Lovely caps Arjoon. Big smile</font>

Thanks Shreya.. Smile
Bidisha. Goldie
Bidisha.
Bidisha.

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
yesterday's episode was great.. I could nt watch it at 9.pm.. 4 sum reasons..and I felt dat I must have missed a great episode coz promo was intesting..
Bt when I watched it online at 3.am, I understood dat I was right..
I watched the full episode two times ,and I watched jungle scenes min 5 times.. :D
I did nt sleep at night as I spent whole night watching shapath as I always wanted 2 see an episode full of action,adventure and excitement in shapath..and yesterday's episode was exactly like that.. It had evrything .. Actions,adventure, excitement..evrything..
And i also liked the fun and friendly conversation btwn Kavi and Abhigyan,and d sweet care of Bulbul 4 Kavi and Abhi's style of asking Kavi repeatedly "Ab chale?" when Kavi was talking 2 Bulbul over phone.. :D and also in d jungle when Abhi asked Kavi 3 times "tumhe dar toh nahi lag raha hai na?"..and also liked when Kavi was just saying "hello,hello.."
And Abhi said "Kavi,tum kuch bologe?"
I really enjoyed d episode..and it was lyk a gift 4 all piyush fan and shapath lovers for new year.. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinny

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 30 December 2012 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's Episode was another interesting one, these days we r getting full of Abhigyan and am really Happy to see him in the weenend's Episode,  and Loved all the cops acting, they were just superb,  Must say they all make a wonderful team,  Kavi, Abhigyan Mayank and ACP did a real good job,  and not to say that I just love Abhigyan's Smile, he looks really sweet and tooo Good when he smiles,  One real Handsome cop we have in the Shapath team Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hum ne li hai... Shapath Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index