~|The Survivor And Savior Inspector Abhigyanl~ - Page 106

Posted: 11 years ago
Nice posts Moon and touching explanation😊
Originally posted by -Mansi

@Renu di- You did not reply yesterday...were you busy?

What do u mean? ðŸ˜² I didn't came on IF yesterday.
Originally posted by abhiya_kapi

What do u mean? ðŸ˜² I didn't came on IF yesterday.
SMS di.

SMS di.

Oh sms. I was in the kitchen helping mom for cooking. After that it was late na, u sleep na so I didn't reply after that.

Oh sms. I was in the kitchen helping mom for cooking. After that it was late na, u sleep na so I didn't reply after that.
Oh yeah i understand😃 so doing what now?

Oh yeah i understand😃 so doing what now?

I updated Anamika story. U know I'm so happy, finally my mom understand me for writing story and she now encourages me 2 write story ðŸ˜³ but she has kept condition 🤢 that I won't neglect my career and I would do job and story will be side work and meant for timepass only, not making as career. 😭

I updated Anamika story. U know I'm so happy, finally my mom understand me for writing story and she now encourages me 2 write story ðŸ˜³ but she has kept condition 🤢 that I won't neglect my career and I would do job and story will be side work and meant for timepass only, not making as career. 😭
Oh that is good then..don't be 😭...its a good a step towards ur goal...u know moms are always like this. they never agree to somethings instantly...they take time..sinc she has started understanding...she will gradually realize that you are interested in wring and she may give a way later.😊

Oh that is good then..don't be 😭...its a good a step towards ur goal...u know moms are always like this. they never agree to somethings instantly...they take time..sinc she has started understanding...she will gradually realize that you are interested in wring and she may give a way later.😊

Yeah i hope so and I so wish mom allow me to take dat as career, which is only 0.01% chance. 😕

Yeah i hope so and I so wish mom allow me to take dat as career, which is only 0.01% chance. 😕
Yeah bu chances may increase and you will be able to take it as career even after you start doing job even then you can start it later.

Yeah bu chances may increase and you will be able to take it as career even after you start doing job even then you can start it later.

yeah I hope so. 😃