Posted: 11 years ago

Shoub_tired thumbnail

Minionite thumbnail
My favourite scene from the episode will come soon. ðŸ˜ƒ
Minionite thumbnail
Hey guys a request from my side. Once this AT finishes, please don't make a new one. I want to try something new by opening only one AT thread for the full police team.
Minionite thumbnail
8th Dec Best Scene

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIiBE5p_QVI[/YOUTUBE]
Bidisha. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

Hey guys a request from my side. Once this AT finishes, please don't make a new one. I want to try something new by opening only one AT thread for the full police team.

One AT thread for full police team is great idea but I think Piyush fans need a separate AT for posting  caps and creations only related to Abhigyan...As Piyush fans like me,Moon,Mansi and Renu watch Shapath only for Abhigyan and I visit shapath forum only for Abhigyan AT...Here Mansi and Moon only Abhigyan and Piyush related caps,we don't discuss about The full team here...
I respect the full Shapath tea And I like them all,But as a Piyush fan,I will always want a separate AT for him where his fans can post everything related to him.😊
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Caps from Yesterday's (8th december ) episode...

Will post more caps later...

Minionite thumbnail
Originally posted by: Arjoon.

One AT thread for full police team is great idea but I think Piyush fans need a separate AT for posting  caps and creations only related to Abhigyan...As Piyush fans like me,Moon,Mansi and Renu watch Shapath only for Abhigyan and I visit shapath forum only for Abhigyan AT...Here Mansi and Moon only Abhigyan and Piyush related caps,we don't discuss about The full team here...
I respect the full Shapath tea And I like them all,But as a Piyush fan,I will always want a separate AT for him where his fans can post everything related to him.😊

I just want to try it for one round if it doesn't work then we'll go back to the Piyush AT and Sarwar AT separately again. 😊 You can all go there and treat it like your Piyush AT as well. ðŸ˜ƒ
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@ shreya I liked your idea all team deserves appreciation and should be discussed   if Abhigyan's fan are not agree then we can open an AT thread for other team and all Abhigyan's fan can also open a AT for him.

@ Arjoon I really appreciate Abhigyan fans but i think we should visit all threads of the forum to make it actve like before.Me also Abhigyan fan and watch the show only for him but dont plz ignore other members of the team they all work hard and  make the show worth seeing.I think you all should visit the other thread like Episode discussion,DOTW and GOTW. Post Abhigyan's caps in picture gallery too.

plz dont mind i am saying this bcz our forum is going very slow and inactive except this AT
sherdilali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice pics moon...plz upload them in picture gallery too