Hum ne li hai... Shapath

~|The Survivor And Savior Inspector Abhigyanl~ - Page 40

Shoub_tired thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: abhiya_kapi

Yup me too love supernatural stories. Infact I always right stories based on supernaturals only. I wish I could write again, but those feelings are not coming back 2 re-write it. But I wished I get more response 2 write dat FF again.

You know I was talking to manu about this dat we should write FF/ SS/ OS for piyush characters or his real life couple story in his website. And she agreed to it. 😃

That's great atleast Abhi fans like me will get 2 read awesome ffs written by u and Mansi.. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congrats Moon you are now dazzler. 👏 yay I need party now. 🥳
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Aww 2 be honest even I don't know what he is. I was writing on based of Naina's POV and because she don't know anything about his dark side, so I too don't know what he is. But the only thing I know is, he is not vampire but a dangerous creature. I want 2 re-write again but my heart will broke again if I see less response this time. So I completely stopped writing dat story. 😭

Yeah I completely understand ur feelings renu..I knw u felt very bad and dts y u stopped writing..
Bt I wish one day u wl start re-writing it..or wl write another mind blowing ff for Abhi fans..
Ur ff will be a beautiful gift 4 all d shapathians who love Abhigyan and piyush
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Congrats Moon you are now dazzler. 👏 yay I need party now. 🥳

Thanks renu..actually I am posting through phn now and so will give party tomorrow
abhiya_kapi thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MOON_LYT

AT Reached at its 50th page.. Chalo half century ho gaya..yayyy 🥳

Yay half century ho gaya. 🥳
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

Yeah ur story was really different and I was waiting 4 Nihal's dark side to be revealed bt u did nt continue it.. 😭

aww don't 😭 I may change my mind in future. 😃 Afterall we three will be having site 4 him na? Then we have 2 write some FF/ SS/ OS 4 him. So I may continue dat moment. 😳
Shoub_tired thumbnail

aww don't 😭 I may change my mind in future. 😃 Afterall we three will be having site 4 him na? Then we have 2 write some FF/ SS/ OS 4 him. So I may continue dat moment. 😳

Will wait 4 dat.. 😊 Edited by MOON_LYT - 11 years ago
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

and ur selection of characters and their names were also awesome..
I liked to imagine Nia sharma as Naina..
And Nihal's romantic side was just out of d world.. @ renu

Thanks. 😳 Nihaal and Naina were unique name 4 me.
Yup actually I wanted 2 see same romantic side in Piyush as Abhigyan, but dat didn't happened so I made him romantic in LRTD. 😃
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

I also liked Mansi's Abhigyan based ff where she beautifully illustrated Abhi's romantic side..
Bt I really liked ur ff @renu,it was totally different and awesome and really wanted 2 knw about Nihal's dark secrets..

haha I'd told manu 2 write romance in her FF. So she wrote it. 😳 And I really enjoyed dat FF of her. Infact she told me there is one horror story in her mind, she will write dat 4 our site after her exam. She will write in jan. 😳 And, I'm so happy 2 hear dat she would write an horror ff. 😳
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

That's great atleast Abhi fans like me will get 2 read awesome ffs written by u and Mansi.. 😊

haha you too write FF na? Afterall you will be site owner too. 😉