Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhiya_kapi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: MOON_LYT

Mazaakh nahi,I liked ur post..and moon daudegi kaise moon ko heart attack aa jayegi unko saamne dkhke hi..haayy

haha dat's da gud1. Tujhe har cheez mai heart attack zarur aa jata hai. 🤣 itna weak hai kya tera heart? 😲
Shoub_tired thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhiya_kapi

Yeah re he might change it. But dat gautam he ditched him. So I don't want abhigyan to accept his friendship again. 🤢

Yeah I understand ur feelings Gautam misunderstood Abhigyan during shikha kidnapping case and blamed him and even I did nt like his behaviour dat tym but misunderstandings happen in friendship..and Abhi is great and dts y he understood evrything and 4got evrything and 4gave and tried 2 be friend with Gautam again and that means he wanted his friendship and Gautam was important for him..
And if Abhi is happy with his friendship then I am also happy 2 see Abhi and Gautam 2gether.. If he wanted 2 be fnd again wth Gautam as he loves evrybody.. Abhi has a golden heart that 4gives evrything and that can't hurt anybdy..and may be that's y.. He got hurt in his life many times bt remained silent just smiled and accepted everything..:)
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

Yeah I understand ur feelings Gautam misunderstood Abhigyan during shikha kidnapping case and blamed him and even I did nt like his behaviour dat tym but misunderstandings happen in friendship..and Abhi is great and dts y he understood evrything and 4got evrything and 4gave and tried 2 be friend with Gautam again and that means he wanted his friendship and Gautam was important for him..
And if Abhi is happy with his friendship then I am also happy 2 see Abhi and Gautam 2gether.. If he wanted 2 be fnd again wth Gautam as he loves evrybody.. Abhi has a golden heart that 4gives evrything and that can't hurt anybdy..and may be that's y.. He got hurt in his life many times bt remained silent just smiled and accepted everything..:)

Dat's what I feel sad about. Remaining silent, smiling and accepting everything is what hurts his fans most. Coz his heart too knows, even his heart willing to forgive and forget, still that wound would never heal, dat Gautam gave. 😭
Shoub_tired thumbnail

haha dat's da gud1. Tujhe har cheez mai heart attack zarur aa jata hai. 🤣 itna weak hai kya tera heart? 😲

Heart pahle strong hi tha..and abhi v baki sare cheezon me strong hi rahta hai..bt sirf Abhi ke mamle me exceptional behaviour karta hai dil..out of cntrl ho jaata hai.. 😳
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

Heart pahle strong hi tha..and abhi v baki sare cheezon me strong hi rahta hai..bt sirf Abhi ke mamle me exceptional behaviour karta hai dil..out of cntrl ho jaata hai.. 😳

Dil sambhal ja zara, phir mohabaat karne chala hai tu. 😆
Dil yahi ruk jaa zara, phir mohabaat karne chala hai tu. 😉
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Dat's what I feel sad about. Remaining silent, smiling and accepting everything is what hurts his fans most. Coz his heart too knows, even his heart willing to forgive and forget, still that wound would never heal, dat Gautam gave. 😭

Yeah I knw some wounds can not be healed.. And I also cried dat tym as I could feel dat though he is smiling his heart was bleeding,he remained silent and loved shikha and could nt tell her and shikha loved gautam,his heart cried dat tym too bt he smiled always thinking dat Shikha is hpy wth Gautam,and when Gautam blamed him 4 shikha's condition,dat tym also he was heart broken,bt he 4got and tried 2 be friend again..coz he always ignores his own wounds and cares 4 his closed ones even if they hurt him as he gives more value 2 d people and relationship than his own feeling7
abhiya_kapi thumbnail

Yeah I knw some wounds can not be healed.. And I also cried dat tym as I could feel dat though he is smiling his heart was bleeding,he remained silent and loved shikha and could nt tell her and shikha loved gautam,his heart cried dat tym too bt he smiled always thinking dat Shikha is hpy wth Gautam,and when Gautam blamed him 4 shikha's condition,dat tym also he was heart broken,bt he 4got and tried 2 be friend again..coz he always ignores his own wounds and cares 4 his closed ones even if they hurt him as he gives more value 2 d people and relationship than his own feeling7

So true. Maybe dat's y FW does not understand the importance of abhigyan's character. They don't show a deserving happy ending 4 his love story. 2 love story he had, both was heart-broken and one-side love. He doesn't deserve this. 😭
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Dil sambhal ja zara, phir mohabaat karne chala hai tu. 😆
Dil yahi ruk jaa zara, phir mohabaat karne chala hai tu. 😉

Dat's one is one of my fav songs..
Shoub_tired thumbnail

So true. Maybe dat's y FW does not understand the importance of abhigyan's character. They don't show a deserving happy ending 4 his love story. 2 love story he had, both was heart-broken and one-side love. He doesn't deserve this. 😭

Yeah I am annoyed wth this fw.. They always selected painful lovestory 4 Abhigyan.. I dunno y,yeah I knw piyush acted great as a silent lover bt his soft side can also be shown as a hpy lover who has a sweet and caring galfnd and they can show how Abhi adjusts his professional and persnal lyf etc..y always he has to cry 4 sum1 he loves?I hate this idea and now a days fw is making him a robot..bt he deserves a normal lovestory and they can shw a tough cop's romantic side 4 sum1 he loves bt fw nly want 2 make him robot.
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Y we need other fans? The site will be operated by you, moon and me. Other fans can only view da pics, videos and download it. But they can't be owner, otherwise our site will get hacked. You know we can't give access 2 unknown people, whom we don't know. So anyone else who want to contribute there creations can mail us through piyush's site. And we will add them. We will have separate email account 4 piyush sachdev. So dat we can check all mails whatever his fans wants 2 send us and we will add them in our site.

I like ur idea.. U r really a great fan and that's y u cared very much 4 Abhi and made so nice plan.