Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Felt like quoting again 😳
Piyush is Greek God from now o...i will call him Greek god from now on 😳😳😳😳😳
😳😳
Shoub_tired thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Mansi.

I think the blackout Abhigyan felt in eyes these days, its link was something this type of story, maybe FW had such plan or would have thought after his re-entry that they can use his eye's concept later in story that is why to make audience remember or in link with that story they were showing it side by side that he sometimes feels blackout in eyes or it may also be a permanent concept which i don't want it to be...i hope he will not feel it again...its very painful to see him like this

yeah I don't know what FW is planning but just don't want to see Abhigyan in pain..😭
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Felt like quoting again 😳
Piyush is Greek God from now o...i will call him Greek god from now on 😳
😳😳

Nice Name...haayyy😳
Shoub_tired thumbnail

Yesterday it was so painful to see Abhigyan in pain...😭 thank god he was fine and rescued himself...he was brilliant...he is loveable☺️

yeah I was also πŸ˜­ when he was in danger but he is a true hero and the way he rescued himself was just mind blowing and I am feeling proud to be his fan πŸ˜Š
This content was originally posted by: MOON_LYT

yeah I don't know what FW is planning but just don't want to see Abhigyan in pain..😭

Yeah don't know why they are showing him in pan unnecessarily, and dunno why are they doing it with him only...the thing is they are dong it unnecessarily to torture audience for no reason
@Moon- piyush is greek god but Abhigyan is cutie bubbly being tough cop...his cheeks are cute  😳😳😳😳😳

Shoub_tired thumbnail

@Moon- piyush is greek god but Abhigyan is cutie bubbly being tough cop...his cheeks are cute  😳

@ Bold Oye hoye...πŸ˜‰ Abhi will be β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈ if he reads your post...πŸ˜†
yeah he is cute...😊
Edited by MOON_LYT - 11 years ago
Shoub_tired thumbnail
 @ Mansi
yeah FW like very much to torture audience but saterday's episode was abhigyan's eye related episode and now FW should stop showing that Abhi is in pain due to eye problem only to make viewers remember about his eye operation..we got to know that his damaged cornea was replaced by another corneal tissue donated by Tania whose psycho husband tried to kill Abhi. Now viewers know everything related to eye operation so atleast now FW should stop showing him in pain. 
Edited by MOON_LYT - 11 years ago