India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ZEE news

ngeljo Senior Member
ngeljo
ngeljo

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
guys once we bashed zee news and laterr we understood sshe was right and we regretes for bashing without knowing the full details about wat's going to happen ...
just like now we are bashing the PH an gul for no reason we dont know wat is happening in offscreen ...so dont bash gul and PH without knowing the whole picture other wise we will have to regret in the future for bashing them crazily...
so stop bashing gul 'ph and also barun...no one is to be bashed till we come to know the true picture

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

mukitzzsrkqazifankhushi.loverSYGOmedhavidNszvs-Arshishanu.amiMithilaTorrsuba1980Archana89amelia_09sun_shine18Falciparumarshii143suhanee_06sow2428shabinah786natzzzMysterious_smybro_2004cutivenikameshasmayuri099sun2011-akki-AKozroldcPyaaraarnav-DobByDoDgeR-afsuuSwaNia_2Shreeswathyarshi_karishtiahalderFireSafireFiree-DKS-...Tanu...Joseph_AArshi.Sugi.IPK

Shreeswathy IF-Rockerz
Shreeswathy
Shreeswathy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
but these bashers won't listen us.
They will make us stand in the enemy team.
The matter is, they can't digest the truth of his leaving.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89irenenaidungeljocutivenikashanu.ami-akki-tiahalderJoseph_A

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged
who told you that we regret bashing her?LOL we well at least i dont... my problem was not why she shared the news my problem was that when she knew that what the news getting leaked mean..when Barun was not disclosing it..when SP was not disclosing it..what was need for her to become "so concern" and tell us.. did we ask her?
she was just trying to have fun.. and i dont know if you know or not but her past posts and comments are not something which will tell us that she is a well wisher for the show or the particular actor

it was not about lying..it was about taking advantages of the situation and thats what she did!

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

pradipdanagrewalsafi767MAS_5253jh006SarunAddictionsj_arhirajalekshmicraziefankvgmatriShyJicrackerszonesslmay11-akki-mad-eyeHorizonnandu_2007TheSmurfsDalmuthuyaipkknd_hazelBornToShipArShisreemeerasmiley-shineyNightingale...Ovi_TanniIshrafan11Ree1306melfnsshagun_sarunSpringPearlCrazy_soulmints23.Brooke.SonaLuvZaSafpinky89GoGreenpri_armaan_disha_xAaliyaArnieBoyBarun

jh006 Senior Member
jh006
jh006

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:05am | IP Logged
Are you hired by gul as an agent for her recently?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

itzvidspatelcraziefanguryacrackerszone..Sruthi..smiley-shineyRee1306ArnieBoyBarunDestinyhope0305

SpringPearl IF-Rockerz
SpringPearl
SpringPearl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

who told you that we regret bashing her?LOL we well at least i dont... my problem was not why she shared the news my problem was that when she knew that what the news getting leaked mean..when Barun was not disclosing it..when SP was not disclosing it..what was need for her to become "so concern" and tell us.. did we ask her?
she was just trying to have fun.. and i dont know if you know or not but her past posts and comments are not something which will tell us that she is a well wisher for the show or the particular actor

it was not about lying..it was about taking advantages of the situation and thats what she did!

I agree...I didn't bash her that time but whatever the forum did to her for that no one has to apologies because I have seen her writing lots of negative things not only about Barun but the whole ipk cast as such..she has never been a well wisher of this forum and recently I saw her bashing Barun/ipk so badly in other forums too...so I have no respect for whoever that Zee news is...and it will be better if no one brings her up in this forum again because she don't deserve apologies from anyone of us!! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

craziefancrackerszoneCrazy_soul

amelia_09 Senior Member
amelia_09
amelia_09

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
 i never bashed her  ,  i know no smoke without fire
FireSafireFiree IF-Sizzlerz
FireSafireFiree
FireSafireFiree

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:02am | IP Logged
you lot are really sad... someone just gave you information and what you lot do is bash her... ehh.. nice!
pinky charm IF-Dazzler
pinky charm
pinky charm

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 8:37am | IP Logged
to be honest i love this forum but now a days i dont want to come b/c the language  which the people r using is untolerable i tried many times to check updates but i cant see anything except bashing ,such a terrible lanugaga ...am so sad for all those who even dont know whats the reality behind this all draama but only bashing nd bashing ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

superdil19tiahalderFireSafireFiree

Go to top