Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

Originally posted by tamannausa

LOL
Originally posted by sohara

[QUOTE=tamannausa]ROFLROFLROFLLoved it SoharaLOLLOLLOL after pinning the guy, Lazy will kill him by taking his breath!!LOLLOL I thought we love BarunROFLROFL clutching hi hair backLOLLOLthere is no room in the back, he is pinned to the wall rememberLOL I am dying here. what a Passionate torture yaar. Lazy please after you done RUN from their otherwise will be in the jail for attempt to ra..e..ROFL.ROFL[/QUOTE

Uff I wish I could r**e him. Oops Censored we girls are getting too naughty. What to do, Hotwa just made us crazy and now he is leaving us!Cry 
Now I can only get him in my dream.ROFL

Agree we are bunch of luchis.
ROFLROFL No mercy to hotwa...But it's not fair that only Lazy will have all the  pleasure and we will be Bukha for Barun..WinkLOL..hahaha..I am not giving her anymore ideas...only in my dream..LOL

We all r lucheesss hahahahha ufff...no wonder his wifes coming with him hahahha...but Sharukhs wifes knows her hubbys a public property...LOL

Fuzz, you take Shahrukh and we will hang on to Barun..ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

soharaFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged

LOL

[QUOTE=tamannausa]ROFLROFLROFLLoved it SoharaLOLLOLLOL after pinning the guy, Lazy will kill him by taking his breath!!LOLLOL I thought we love BarunROFLROFL clutching hi hair backLOLLOLthere is no room in the back, he is pinned to the wall rememberLOL I am dying here. what a Passionate torture yaar. Lazy please after you done RUN from their otherwise will be in the jail for attempt to ra..e..ROFL.ROFL[/QUOTE

Uff I wish I could r**e him. Oops Censored we girls are getting too naughty. What to do, Hotwa just made us crazy and now he is leaving us!Cry 

ROFLROFL No mercy to hotwa...But it's not fair that only Lazy will have all the  pleasure and we will be Bukha for Barun..WinkLOL..hahaha..I am not giving her anymore ideas...only in my dream..LOL

We all r lucheesss hahahahha ufff...no wonder his wifes coming with him hahahha...but Sharukhs wifes knows her hubbys a public property...LOL

Fuzz, you take Shahrukh and we will hang on to Barun..ROFL

Ahhh Shahrukh is my first love n Barun is my TV Shahrukh hahahha...hai my heart hurts for him...D'oh

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sohara

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

Ladies...thnx for the suggestions...I ll do my best bus make dua I get my hands on him!!!!!

Would love to pin him at least and take Khushi s revenge...

Ameen..

sohara

adithyan IF-Sizzlerz
adithyan
adithyan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
sobs...

but let him escape frm this environment.
Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adithyan

sobs...

but let him escape frm this environment.
does he wants??? thats the q??? 

Tamannaus

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged

LOL

If Barun wants be successful like SRK he has to get off his wife's pallu. Otherwise he will be jobless forever and his wife has to work for them. He mentioned in Noreen's show that he is jobless now.

TamannausFazila~

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:07am | IP Logged

LOL

If Barun wants be successful like SRK he has to get off his wife's pallu. Otherwise he will be jobless forever and his wife has to work for them. He mentioned in Noreen's show that he is jobless now.
Get off of wife's pally an get on with us...LOL

soharaFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged

LOL

Get off of wife's pally an get on with us...LOL

hes jobless...can we hire him ...i feel sad...dammit it bull...i want justice for barun n us...

Tamannaussohara

Go to top