Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wish Arnav wore a muffler... (Page 5)

Tamannaus Goldie
Tamannaus
Tamannaus

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fazila~

im watching sanays dance...n now i want to cry...Unhappy
Oh no...after all I tried for u to laugh and now again...pls no crying yaarTongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Fazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tamannausa

im watching sanays dance...n now i want to cry...Unhappy
Oh no...after all I tried for u to laugh and now again...pls no crying yaarTongue
its so sad...why would this happen with us yaar...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Tamannauslazylad8-FauZi

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged
Can't really believe Barun is leaving us. 
We tried so hard to make him stop, but sigh we failed.I don't know why he disown such a legendary role of ASR for his uncertain Bollywood career. The role what gave him immense popularity, so much accolade, appreciations, awards, recognition and most of all tremendous love from fans.How he thought a very small banner movie with very unimpressive cast can possibly do well in the box office! Do you think the angry fans will go to watch his movie now with that cartoon Shenaz? So far I know he didn't sign any new movie. How cum he just made him work less! If his first movie doesn't hit the good PH will scared to cast him.How cum he became so fool!
Something is terribly wrong some where.
I have an intuition, may be I'm wrong, Barun is coming back to TV soon. But sigh we won't be able to watch him with Sanaya, with whom he shares the most amazing chemistry.
I'm deeply heart broken and  feeling cheated, but at the same time I wish Barun best of luck.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tamannauslazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

We tried so hard to make him stop, but sigh we failed.I don't know why he disown such a legendary role of ASR for his uncertain Bollywood career. The role what gave him immense popularity, so much accolade, appreciations, awards, recognition and most of all tremendous love from fans.How he thought a very small banner movie with very unimpressive cast can possibly do well in the box office! Do you think the angry fans will go to watch his movie now with that cartoon Shenaz? So far I know he didn't sign any new movie. How cum he just made him work less! If his first movie doesn't hit the good PH will scared to cast him.How cum he became so fool!
I have an intuition, may be I'm wrong, Barun is coming back to TV soon. But sigh we won't be able to watch him with Sanaya, with whom he shares the most amazing chemistry.
I'm deeply heart broken and  feeling cheated, but at the same time I wish Barun best of luck.

hes not going...he is made to go...they want him to leave...why would he leave?? this is all a trick to shut down ipk...i have been telling it for weeks...they r not interested in this show of theirs...sp wants it on...the min it goes off air...see how sp will loose its customers...worldwide...im not talking about india...i dont know how much they pay in  india...i know in karachi they pay about 300 to 500 for 100 channels...in USa we pay the most...$35...n then we suffer...Angry

Tamannauslazylad8-FauZisohara

ashmir24 Goldie
ashmir24
ashmir24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
its like 'some body' is not leting him stay dear.you know that some body,

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

ArnavKhushijodi IF-Dazzler
ArnavKhushijodi
ArnavKhushijodi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Let's keep trying and praying for it!!

lazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Fazila~ IF-Stunnerz
Fazila~
Fazila~

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmir24

its like 'some body' is not leting him stay dear.you know that some body,
grrr to that somebody...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lazylad8-FauZi

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sohara

hes not going...he is made to go...they want him to leave...why would he leave?? this is all a trick to shut down ipk...i have been telling it for weeks...they r not interested in this show of theirs...sp wants it on...the min it goes off air...see how sp will loose its customers...worldwide...im not talking about india...i dont know how much they pay in  india...i know in karachi they pay about 300 to 500 for 100 channels...in USa we pay the most...$35...n then we suffer...Angry

I know Fuzzy. I told you somewhere something is terribly wrong. One of my forum buddy just PM me today that she talked to some guy from PH and he said Barun was insulted by Gul very badly.She even told him that he was nothing before IPK. The PH made him quit IPK. we must continue our fight. We should request SP to take away IPK and give it to some good PH. We got to do it for the sake of our show and of course for our Hotwa.

Tamannauslazylad8-FauZiFazila~

Go to top