Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Wish Arnav wore a muffler... - Page 6

Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: tamannausa

Oh Allah!! really ? "Juug Juug jeo mei jaan" could I make a little bit of extension in the kissing part please. O.k. from me..Here it goes,

Grab him by the..?? your choice. .and then pin him to the wall eye lock for at least for 60 seconds' drool for few moments.(make sure to have a towel on you). emmm..kiss..kiss  and kiss until he become unconscious ( like Khushi does you know ) I am not done yet..don't just leave him there!! grab him again..carry him on your lap.( don't worry, he is very thin).caress his face..let him come to his senses..and then one more deadly kiss again from me..muuuaaahhh...

o.k. I am done'satisfaction to the core..Thanks LazyFauzi, make sure you do it .PLZZZ

๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜†,,,what the???? dont give her ideas...๐Ÿคฃ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazila~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Aphrodite88

fuzzy i feel like crying yaar!!!
but SP office closed!!
waiting for india time 12am๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

dont cry...call them n cry...cry n cry...let them know they R HURTING YOU...๐Ÿ˜ก
Fazila~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

I will do my best...trust me...just pray I can get my hands on him...he said in Gul's interview, his wife will be with him...I dont want her to hit me with her shoes!!!

OMG...she wont hit u...she should know ur his phan-wa hahahahha๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sohara

sigh...how cruel this world is...first she showed us stars gave us Arhi n now is snatching it from us...how cruel...๐Ÿ˜ก

Fazila~ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sohara

Tamanna's idea was great. But you know what you should skip the 60"eye lock part, coz his reel and real life wife may beat you up. So my suggestion, just pin him on the wall and without wasting any time just give him wild and hungry kiss till he get breathless. And of course don't forget to snake your arms around his neck or clutching his hairs from the back. Linger the kiss as much as possible. the extra part is for me OK.๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿคฃ no wonder his wife is coming with him hahahahhaha...shes worried all this will happen...

What the Tamana n i though u were my friend????๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰
Fazila~ thumbnail

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃLoved it Sohara๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† after pinning the guy, Lazy will kill him by taking his breath!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I thought we love Barun๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ clutching hi hair back๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†there is no room in the back, he is pinned to the wall remember๐Ÿ˜† I am dying here. what a Passionate torture yaar. Lazy please after you done RUN from their otherwise will be in the jail for attempt to ra..e..๐Ÿคฃ.๐Ÿคฃ

hahahahha...OMG!!!!!! where was i when u were having all this phun??? ๐Ÿ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

Grab the shoes and go ahead for him, what else there for her to throw? nothing should come inbetween Arnav/Barun and US fans ( you on behalf)..Be brave..careful with Fuzz though, she could mess up for us you know๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Tamana i though u were my friend??? ๐Ÿ˜†
Fazila~ thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜†

We all r lucheesss hahahahha ufff...no wonder his wifes coming with him hahahha...but Sharukhs wifes knows her hubbys a public property...๐Ÿ˜†

lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Ladies...thnx for the suggestions...I ll do my best bus make dua I get my hands on him!!!!!

Would love to pin him at least and take Khushi s revenge...
Tamannaus thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Fazila~

hahahahha...OMG!!!!!! where was i when u were having all this phun??? ๐Ÿ˜†

I am your friend yaar..that's the reason I was protecting you from sweet helpful Lazy๐Ÿคฃ
I have sent you PM while at work. Where were you? went out with...again!!๐Ÿ˜†
โค๏ธ๐Ÿค—