Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Rajiv (buddu) feeling jealous of vishal.. (Page 3)

Jaysean IF-Dazzler
Jaysean
Jaysean

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Niketan and Rajive both are jealous of cute Vishal

I agree they r both really jealous and are trying to give him a hard time. Poor vishal just got there :). I hope vishal wins. He's the only reason I m watching the show.

Edited by Jaysean - 12 November 2012 at 12:47pm

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Tanvi lets hope the best for next nom ination      i m saying he will vote for vishal except he is safe from nomination   in all contestants i m saying directly vishal if he will vote for him then definately i know him more than u and i was right about him    and if he will not vote than ball goes in your court
sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fkbutts

Originally posted by sahilmittal

Originally posted by fkbutts

Originally posted by sahilmittal

lolz i am still laughing on the dilogue of rajiv yesterday...LOL

big boss vishal ke sath zyada ho rha hai lolz..   LOL LOL LOL

what a cartoon guy   why he is feeling jealous vishal is handsome hunk of television industry and rajiv paul i dont even remember when he was seen last in any show he is 40 plus and coming to his buddapa stage lolzzz... rajiv paul ki to vatt lagne wali hai Clap Clap Clap
this is not good to call such a geniun and lovely person as cartoon.he is  the most polite and harmless person in the house and rajeev was talking ..he said when mink came nothing special happened like this but everything is special with vishal entry..so  kuch ziyada hi ho raha he   ...so he was true...and he is not jealous of  vishal in live telecast  vishal is very friendly with rajeev and calling him rajeev bhai rajeev bhai and this credit goes to rajeev who  is very freindly with vishal...so i think your topic is not based on truth...or may be you r not watching live tv cast so may be you dont know about this ...but anyways i like both vishal and rajeev.
 dear oh i see you din got it that was i saying vishal is good to him not he   just like he calls brijesh friend in front and vote for himmm   lets wait for next week nomination if vishal will not be captian he will be nominated by rajeev
i dont think that would be a big deal because rajeev is friendly with everyone but he is very close to niketen ,sana and somehow dillu and mink but you can see before this he never  nominate him but rejsh did thrice so being friendly doest not mean vishal is his best friend but may be in future they get strong bonding..

dude u kem uh me ghee shakar.. hope what u r saing will prove right  if they can becum buddies in future they can make all contestants go home i htink so lolz both are strong
sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaysean

Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Niketan and Rajive both are jealous of cute Vishal

I agree they r both really jealous and are trying to give him a hard time. Poor vishal just got there :). I hope vishal wins. He's the only reason I m watching the show.
 i dont knw he will win or not but till know he is good
Bottom_Line Senior Member
Bottom_Line
Bottom_Line

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
It was funny to see him yesterday trying to link Mink with Vishal...He is trying his best to make sure Vishal steers clear from Sana...Rajeev seems to have a major crush on Sana Wink 
Sadia.khan IF-Dazzler
Sadia.khan
Sadia.khan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:25am | IP Logged
YES HE IS feeling jealous of vishal LOL
larki_punjaban IF-Rockerz
larki_punjaban
larki_punjaban

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged
he is so dumb!

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by larki_punjaban

he is so dumb!

now my logic will come in play again as sana saved vishal instead of rajeev thats rajeev thinking lolz thats what shows he is jealous of vishal

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index