Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Rajiv (buddu) feeling jealous of vishal.. (Page 2)

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Let me clarify to topic maker-i m nt the kind of person who would critisize anyone on their looks,its abt character ,rajeev is genuine guy,fun loving,funny,flirtacious,caring,hardworkingonce who saw live feed have already admitted to this,he has no personal issues with vishal ,its just that he dint like what tasks vishal getting the interesting onces as none men got in house,atleast niketan was involved in talking with urvashi against vishal,there wasnt anything negative that rajeev said,even in class if one boy gets girls attention by the girls,the other starts get j bt there was no evilary I m prety sure after some time they might turn friends ,once they get to know niketan intentions ,what do we know abt vishal ,just good looks doesnt make sense,i m open to knowing him,bt the posts like ul create ,before liking i might starts hating him.

Edited by tanvismile - 12 November 2012 at 6:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tony_StraK786

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

Let me clarify to topic maker-i m nt the kind of person who would critisize anyone on their looks,its abt character ,rajeev is genuine guy,fun loving,funny,flirtacious,caring,hardworkingonce who saw live feed have already admitted to this,he has no personal issues with vishal ,its just that he dint like what tasks vishal getting the interesting onces as none men got in house,atleast niketan was involved in talking with urvashi against vishal,there wasnt anything negative that rajeev said,even in class if one boy gets girls attention by the girls,the other starts get j bt there was no evilary I m prety sure after some time they might turn friends ,once they get to know niketan intentions ,what do we know abt vishal ,just good looks doesnt make sense,i m open to knowing him,bt the posts like ul create ,before liking i might starts hating him.
well liked you answer let me introduce myself i am olindia forums member who is only crazy for big boss nothing else last me big boss 5 me aaya tha yahan know for new season...   i am no fan of any body i am.neutral but i will discuss what ever i will feel wrong aorry i lnw i am late but i dnt even liked delnaaz as she is playing and even rajeev thats it
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Niketan and Rajive both are jealous of cute Vishal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaysean

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Niketan and Rajive both are jealous of cute Vishal
i agree but niketen has not shown that clearly he is very clever i think so
fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sahilmittal

lolz i am still laughing on the dilogue of rajiv yesterday...LOL

big boss vishal ke sath zyada ho rha hai lolz..   LOL LOL LOL

what a cartoon guy   why he is feeling jealous vishal is handsome hunk of television industry and rajiv paul i dont even remember when he was seen last in any show he is 40 plus and coming to his buddapa stage lolzzz... rajiv paul ki to vatt lagne wali hai Clap Clap Clap
this is not good to call such a geniun and lovely person as cartoon.he is  the most polite and harmless person in the house and rajeev was talking ..he said when mink came nothing special happened like this but everything is special with vishal entry..so  kuch ziyada hi ho raha he   ...so he was true...and he is not jealous of  vishal in live telecast  vishal is very friendly with rajeev and calling him rajeev bhai rajeev bhai and this credit goes to rajeev who  is very freindly with vishal...so i think your topic is not based on truth...or may be you r not watching live tv cast so may be you dont know about this ...but anyways i like both vishal and rajeev.
sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fkbutts

what a cartoon guy   why he is feeling jealous vishal is handsome hunk of television industry and rajiv paul i dont even remember when he was seen last in any show he is 40 plus and coming to his buddapa stage lolzzz... rajiv paul ki to vatt lagne wali hai Clap Clap Clap
this is not good to call such a geniun and lovely person as cartoon.he is  the most polite and harmless person in the house and rajeev was talking ..he said when mink came nothing special happened like this but everything is special with vishal entry..so  kuch ziyada hi ho raha he   ...so he was true...and he is not jealous of  vishal in live telecast  vishal is very friendly with rajeev and calling him rajeev bhai rajeev bhai and this credit goes to rajeev who  is very freindly with vishal...so i think your topic is not based on truth...or may be you r not watching live tv cast so may be you dont know about this ...but anyways i like both vishal and rajeev.
 dear oh i see you din got it that was i saying vishal is good to him not he   just like he calls brijesh friend in front and vote for himmm   lets wait for next week nomination if vishal will not be captian he will be nominated by rajeev
tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

dear oh i see you din got it that was i saying vishal is good to him not he   just like he calls brijesh friend in front and vote for himmm   lets wait for next week nomination if vishal will not be captian he will be nominated by rajeev
I dont think so
fkbutt Goldie
fkbutt
fkbutt

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

i dont think that would be a big deal because rajeev is friendly with everyone but he is very close to niketen ,sana and somehow dillu and mink but you can see before this he never  nominate him but rejsh did thrice so being friendly doest not mean vishal is his best friend but may be in future they get strong bonding..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index