Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Rajiv (buddu) feeling jealous of vishal..

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:27am | IP Logged
lolz i am still laughing on the dilogue of rajiv yesterday...LOL

big boss vishal ke sath zyada ho rha hai lolz..   LOL LOL LOL

what a cartoon guy   why he is feeling jealous vishal is handsome hunk of television industry and rajiv paul i dont even remember when he was seen last in any show he is 40 plus and coming to his buddapa stage lolzzz... rajiv paul ki to vatt lagne wali hai Clap Clap Clap

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

PriPrixDAannabaatweetie19roseflower_07zarfishanzahidForYourEyesOnly-naureen786-.Senorita.MsPrezFaraan92

ForYourEyesOnly IF-Sizzlerz
ForYourEyesOnly
ForYourEyesOnly

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
vishal is very polite ,as we have already seen him in 2 reality shows..i guess with his decency he wil be able to make frndly everyone :d and if this not happens..rajiv nik vrij ki badkismati hey:p

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sree.bMsPrezsitakshii

ilovetrashtv Goldie
ilovetrashtv
ilovetrashtv

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
ROFL

Highlarious the way Pillu was getting bugged. I think he is going thru mid life crisisLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sector

tanvismile IF-Sizzlerz
tanvismile
tanvismile

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:13am | IP Logged
hello ,what kind of post is this,what do u mean by cartoon guy ,how can you bash like this,i know ur a fan of vishal ,so what,and he wasnt liking the task given to vishal,he realy looked admitting that.finaly the beauty is upto ur eyes,bt that doesnt mean u bash others n cal people cartoon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ambrzksitakshii

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tuntunituntuni

vishal is very polite ,as we have already seen him in 2 reality shows..i guess with his decency he wil be able to make frndly everyone :d and if this not happens..rajiv nik vrij ki badkismati hey:p
dear no u r wrng i think rajiv wil start politics against him as he is insecure knw
sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanvismile

hello ,what kind of post is this,what do u mean by cartoon guy ,how can you bash like this,i know ur a fan of vishal ,so what,and he wasnt liking the task given to vishal,he realy looked admitting that.finaly the beauty is upto ur eyes,bt that doesnt mean u bash others n cal people cartoon.
tanvi ji why you allalways want one chance to start this bash bash bash. Have you look to the rajivs face or not he just looks like a monk... and again if he would have god character than i would have listen to you that i am seeing bwauty but what he does with al gals i knw that... Wow good to see your choice tanvi ji apko mwra salaam hai

PriPrixD

-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
I was laughing too!! I mean he is very much younger then him and he was feeling jealous to him!! 

Faraan92

sahilmittal Goldie
sahilmittal
sahilmittal

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetrahz

I was laughing too!! I mean he is very much younger then him and he was feeling jealous to him!!
yup dats why i thought to share this dilogue as it was very silly

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index